𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

༒

THIRD PERSON

"Hey uh, what are you smoking?" Marcus asked as he strolled into the graveyard joining Petra, Billy, and Lex. Petra held up the cigarette that was perched in between her fingers which Marcus signed to. "Right, uh, got any weed?" He questioned. "We all enjoy a wee nip of pollen," Lex spoke as he finished pissing and tossing a glass bottle to the side. "But first thing in the morning? Très gauche." Lex finished as he walked over to the three fixing his pants.

"Marcus just likes drugs, Lex." Billy started with a smirk on his face. "I like them too. Drugs are, very cool. No one ever tells you that." "What about the hessians?" Marcus asked which Petra rolled her eyes to. "Schools dry, Desperate Dan. Best luck is Persephone but I doubt it." Petra started smoking her cigarette. "You look like boiled asshole." Billy coughed staring at Marcus. "Yeah, I didn't sleep very well." And as if on cue the bell rang.

"Oh, well, you'll have to face the day dry, son." Lex spoke dramatically, placing his hands on Marcus's shoulders. "Easy does it. Let go and let god. One day at a time." At that Lex grabbed ahold of Marcus's face before kissing him then slapping him before walking off.

STUDY HALL

PERSEPHONE

I was sitting on the table Billy was sitting at, drawing in my notebook, my mind wandered. I was gonna draw Billy then ended up drawing Marcus.

"You're into Marcus." Billy spoke looking up from what he was doing looking down at my notebook. "No. I like his face." I speak looking at him. "So what, he's your new pet now?" "Maybe. He fights back in a way that gets me all hot and bothered you know." I smirk, "Ok, I did not need to know that. So what, you wanna sleep with him?"

"Maybe." I shrug, with a mischievous smile on my face. "We should go to Blue's I bet Marcus would love to hear you-" "Maybe." I looked up to see Saya peering over Marcus's shoulder and he was writing something down. As he realised she was there he closed his book and looked at her.

Giving him a smile Saya pulled away from him, she looked up to see me watching her, she rolled her eyes at me as she walked away. Me and Saya are a whole nother story. I looked over at Marcus who was already looking at me with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at him before grabbing my stuff. "I'll see you at lunch Billy."

AP BLACK ARTS

"Last night I killed the man who murdered my father." I was sitting on Lin's desk with my legs crossed chewing gum as I spoke to the class. Did I mention that I hate AP Black Arts? "We were told to find someone we believed was supposed to die and kill them. Well I believed this man did. He was released from jail a week ago, and this assignment just pushed up the timeline on something I was already gonna do. So why not do it and get a good grade out of it too."