Chapter 4: The new members

I hope you enjoy the new chapter

It was the day after I slew the dragon, Ryuu came up to me and asked if she could join the Famillia, I happily agreed to have another member I took her to Artemis to get her Falna, I left them and went to the dungeon I got to floor 12 where I saw a pallum fighting Monsters I could see he was a mid-level two, he got surrounded, I jumped in to help him we fought the monster party and he looked at me and said “Thanks for the help.'' We both walked up the surface talking till we reached the guild where we sold our loot. Misha Walked up to the prum and said “The Artemis Famillia is looking for people to join. Do you think you're interested in joining that famillia, Argo?” The Pallum smiled and replied, “Yes I would like to Join that Famillia do you know where they are located?” This time I replied, “ I know where they are located, you want me to take you?”

Argo smiled and said, “Please do take me to Artemis.” I took Argo to the pub and I was greeted by Artemis “Hello Dark!” and Ryuu “Hey Captain!” Argo looked at me confused and then I told him “I am the Captain of the Artemis Famillia!” He looked at me and laughed in surprise. He then said, “It's great to meet you, Captain!” He removed his top and received his new Falna.

The Famillia now possessed one level 4 and two level 2’s. I was going to carry on making weapons for the two new members, for Ryuu, I made two short katanas and for Argo a spear, I was night now so I headed in to order the daily special to eat while I was eating Argo came up to me and asked: “what we were going to do tomorrow?” I replied to him and said, “I want us to try and reach floor sixteen tomorrow.” After I had finished eating I went to bed and I was going to get a proper night's sleep.

The morning came the three of us readied up and left, we were going at a steady pace when all of a sudden two different familia dropped two monster stampedes on us, we fought and fought but then the floor gave way and we dropped to the middle of the Seventeenth floor. Ryuu’s arms and leg had gotten broken and Argo's legs had gotten squashed from the debris from above, I pulled them both out from the debris and made a run for it to the eighteenth floor I was able to throw my two companions to the safe zone but I was now stuck with the Goliath the Beast had punched me which broke my arm but I carried on I fought and fought till I found an opening, I jumped to the right and landed on the safe zone in floor 18, I fell over from tiredness hoping that my companions were okay.

I awoke in a tent. I instantly put up my guard while looking around, then walked in Aiz, she looked at me and said “hello” I greeted her and told her my name, she just nodded at me and said that “Finn, Gareth, and Riviera wished to speak to him once he had awakened.” She got up and told me to follow her. I got up and followed her, it felt like a maze that we were traveling through from the mass amount of tents there where, after a while, we arrived at a massive tent, we entered it and there was a blond pallum sitting on boxes a green-haired high elf standing to his left and a dwarf to his right. The three looked at me and asked how I was and I replied “I’m doing great with the help of your Famillia, but I hope we are not being a burden on you guys.” Finn replied, “it is normal to help a famillia in need in the dungeon so don't worry about it.” I just stood still and bowed my head towards them, they started talking about the battle that they had watched me pull off which made me feel nervous.

Riviera now asked me a question “What species exactly are you? I can sense some high elf and something else that is not human.” I looked at her and my face paled then I replied “I don't feel very comfortable telling people what I am exactly you see.” She replied, “ I’m sorry for asking something so insensitive.” I answered back meekly, “It's fine.”

Ais took me back to the tent with my Famillia in it. I sat in the tent for about an hour before Ryuu and Argo started to stir awake…