Chapter 8 :The Second training week I

The first thing that I did when I woke up that morning was run to the market to buy monster lures. I bought 60 Lures, Then i headed to the deeper middle floors then i used the first lure, Monsters started rushing at me from all directions, I lost count from the pure amount of monsters there were I simply kept on fighting and fighting. Then I thought I should try what the other half of my species can do. I concentrated on the monster half of myself. Large black wings grew out of my back and a long black tail that was sharp enough to pierce through high class armor.

I could feel I felt stronger when i was in this form but it wouldn't be enough to defeat the two Famillia’s, I needed to learn how to control my skill blood god, After a couple of hours of training i started to grasp the ability i was able to control it for about a minute and then it would deactivate. I carried on practicing till about the evening to which I returned back to the pub, To which I carried on forging weapons For about 3 three hours. I then went to eat. I got a steak with a glass of wine.

I returned to my room and sat down thinking about how the war game is going to play out when suddenly a portal appeared in front of me, and then walked out of it a very similar little boy. He walked up to me and said happily “I got you two presents!” I was surprised by this and then i smiled at him and i thanked him he passed me two boxes and he told me to open them, I did as i was told and pulled out a beautiful dagger and then in the second box was a amazing sword, He then went on to tell me they are the exact same as Bells knife But instead of being connected to Artemis it is connected to my soul. The sword name was Despair and the knife is called Dormir

He disappeared after he told me that it was connected to my soul. I left and went to the dungeon. I activated a monster lure and the monsters started coming for me I went all the way down to the seventeenth floor and the floor boss spawned, it was a regular goliath a level three monster, i fought iti was able to control my ability for five minutes which let me kill it, I knew i could level up now but i wanted to max out my stats so i carried on down the dungeon i got to floor 24 before i couldn't go any further so i continued on the floor hunting the monsters I fought for countless mastering my skill in controlling my blood god, i was able to keep myself in control for half and hour at a time but each time i used it i would be left physically and mentally exhausted.

I went for a quick break in the safe zone and started thinking it had been three weeks since I had leveled up. I haven't had my statutes updated in two weeks so I wondered what it looked like. I also noticed while I was fighting it was much easier with my two new weapons it made killing the monster’s so much easier. I carried on fighting for what I assumed was four hours, and I then returned back to the surface. 

When i had returned to the surface i had apparently been in the dungeon for three days which surprised me as it didn’t feel that long. I returned to the pub and got my statutes updated and Artemis told me i was able to level up and my stats were maxed so i happily agreed.

Level 2 ⇾ 3

Strength:  3000 EX     ⇾ 0 I

Endurance: 3000 EX  ⇾  0 I

Dexterity: 3000 EX      ⇾  0 I

Agility: 3000 EX           ⇾ 0 I

Magic:  3000 EX          ⇾ 0 I

Skills:

Throne Of Darkness

Smith Of Night

Mystery Skill

Daedalus

Blood god

Saint Of Death

Sage

Magic:

Gate Of Babylon

Purgatorial flame

(Are the flames of purgatory)

I was now about to return to the dungeon when i saw Bell and Ais and Tiona, i walked up to them to say hello then Bell then saw me and yelled to me “Hey Dark!” the two girls looked over and saw me. I greeted them, we talked for a bit but then i said i had to leave to go train in the dungeon.