Chapter 13: The quest I

It was now the morning of the Quest, Ryuu and I headed to the guild where Bell was already waiting. We walked over and there was Royman he hld three sets of clothing to which he passed to me along with all the potions to which i put in Babylon he told us it was going to be a three day trip by dragons he told us to head to the West wall and the dragons will be waiting for us. When the three of us left we got to the wall and there was Ganesha with three large dragons that could easily carry twenty people each. He showed us how to mount the dragons and then we left. The three of us rode one dragon each.

While we were flying on the first day of the Quest I heard speaking in my head which shocked me to learn that it was the dragons we were riding. I held many conversations with them till we got to our destination of the day in a forest, me and bell where starting to set up camp for the night when Ryuu came back from checking our surroundings with a injured fairy (Like the Gloxinia in Seven deadly sins) She had long Rainbow coloured wings, we treated her and looked after her for the night.

The morning came and the Fairy had awoken and was scared i walked over to her and patted her head and i asked her what her name was and she replied “my name is Caitlyn” i talked to her and i then found out her village had been destroyed a week prior and she was the last survivor, she asked if she could join us and we happily agreed she rode with ryuu on the dragon and the two of them formed a lovely bond.

Like the first day of the expedition, we got to our destination on time. I made Caitlyn a Udin silk dress that she would only wear in the morning. When morning came we decided that us guys would bathe first so there was peeping. We had now all finished bathing and we were all getting dressed in our fancy clothes and Caitlyn was wearing the pretty teal dress that i had made for her.

We had just arrived at the kingdom. We were now at the gates. We gave the papers to the guards and they read it and yelled to everyone that the escorts had arrived. A guard showed us to the castle, the king and queen were informed that we had arrived and went to the chamber’s where we were waiting. We were all on our knees when the king then said we could stand. The four of us stood and looked at the king, queen and another woman. He greeted us and said that we were going to leave tomorrow, to which we happily smiled too. They told us they were going to bring ten guards to which we just nodded. He told us to join them for dinner, which we did, we all talked to each other and got to know eachother better and then we found out that the woman that was standing next to the king and queen were their youngest daughter who is twenty. When we had finished eating we all headed to bed.