Chapter 6: The Black Goliath

I carried Argo back to camp. I left him to sleep, I went and fell asleep under a tree. While I was asleep the Loki Famillia left. Argo went and checked the town, while Ryuu joined me in a nap under the tree, but I suddenly awoke when I sensed that an arcanum was released, Argo ran back to us and I woke up Ryuu. I called my sword forth and I grabbed the hilt as the walls started to shake, a Black Goliath had spawned.

I looked at my party and told Ryuu to flank the goliath while Argo went for the side and I would charge forward. We went on with my plan. Ryuu hit the beast making it stumble as Argo took his spear and cut at its legs I charged the beast I sent my weapons flying at it cut the beasts hide but it wasn't enough we fought and fought but the regenerative abilities of the beast were too powerful whatever we did we failed.

It was at this moment that I heard thousands upon thousands of voices in my head screaming “Blood for the Blood god” it wouldn't stop I tried to fight my conscience from disappearing but it was too late something took control of my body I could only watch when suddenly blood came flowing through my eyes, I suddenly felt stronger but I wasn't in control this was when I realized This was my skill Blood god.

I could only watch as my body fought like a wild animal tearing the beast to pieces and for some reason the monster wasn't able to keep up with regenerating I kept on tearing through it till I got to its magic stone and shattered it. What truly shocked me was that I did not receive control of my body back but rather I jumped at a red-haired woman standing behind the dead beast, I started to beat her but she escaped after a ten-minute beating from me. I had now regained my consciousness but I fell unconscious immediately.  

I awoke in an inn. Ryuu was sleeping in a chair and Argo was reading a newspaper. I called him and a smile appeared on his face. He walked up to me and said: “Good afternoon sleepy head” at this statement Ryuu instantly woke up and she jumped towards me and hugged me, I blushed as she did so but she then quickly pulled away embarrassed. They had told me that I was out for two days and I thanked them for letting me rest.

After we left the inn we decided to return to the surface it took us a couple of hours as we kept getting attacked by stampedes, but we eventually did reach the service we instinctively went to Artemis first to apologize to her, we arrived at the pub Artemis saw us and jumped us and gave a bear hug telling us “to never make her worry like that again!” We told her what had happened

She then updated our statuses Ryuu had leveled up to level 5 and Argo also leveled up but to level 3 and I was last and my status was

Level 2

Strength: 0 I ⇾ 976 S

Endurance: 0 I ⇾ 1321 SSS

Dexterity: 0 I ⇾ 1065 SS

Agility: 0 I ⇾ 2031 X

Magic: 0 I ⇾ 2542 XXX

Skills:

Throne Of Darkness

Smith Of Night

Mystery Skill

Daedalus

Blood god

New skill 

Saint Of Death

(When user kills a monster or human their stats increase during battle when a user kills ten things in a row their stats triple for half an hour but if the user keeps on killing in the time will stay the same)

Magic:

Gate Of Babylon

I left to go to see Eina and to apologize to her. I entered the guild and walked up to Eina. She looked at me and jumped at me and hugged me, “I thought you were dead.” she replied I patted her head and apologized, she smiled at me and asked what had happened, I told her everything till we fought Goliath. She was shocked at what I had told her and said “that I need to start preparing more equipment for when I go to the dungeon.” I nodded to her and thanked her. I turned in all of our Crystals and half of the drop items The total came to 1.5 million Valis.

I left the guild and started exploring around Orario, I was in Daedalus street walking into an alley where I surprisingly found a half-dead Male high dark elf, I instinctively ran over to him and gave him a potion to heal his injuries, I picked him up and carried him back to The pub, I told Mia to get me a glass of water, I put the dark elf in a chair and made him drink the water. After the water was finished the dark elf woke up, I asked him “What happened to you?” He looked at me skeptically and then answered, “I was coming to Orario from the Forest of the night to join a new famillia, we entered the city, I went for a walk around and then I was jumped by two-level four adventures they stabbed me and took all my money I had.” I looked at Artemis and she said, “everything he said was true.” I nodded and then asked him “What is your name?” He replied “ the abandoned Prince of the High Dark elves, Preto, may I know your names?” We all told him our names, and he then smiled and he then asked if he could join our familia we all happily agreed. 

He joined the Famillia he was a mid-level three I was excited our famillia had grown once again. Artemis then spoke up and said she was going to the detnus meeting to get our Titles.

The night carried on as normal. I got Dinner, Bell and his party came and joined us when the Apollo and Hypno Famillia started to badmouth Artemis and Hestia together, It was at this moment I and bell both lost our cool, I walked up to them and bell was behind me I told them “If you want to say something why don't you say it in front of the goddesses and the Captains of their famillias ey!” They all looked at me and I said, “Shall we take this outside?” They all started laughing then I punched the Captain of the Hypnos Famillia (a level four) outside the pub I started fighting the Hypnos famillia captain while bell fought the Apollo famillia captain we both fought we got some decent pouches out but we both lost.