🕸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 - 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 🕸

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

The cold body of Jason Blossom was found in the Sweetwater river and retrieved from the police, in order to do an autopsy. The entire Riverdale assisted at the scene, a chilling feeling of fear ran throw the spine of every citizen. Jason's body and the bullet wound on his forehead proved two things: that he wasn't simply missing, but killed, and that there was still a murderer in town, possibly ready to reap another innocent soul. But for Peter, the Spider-man, it was an entirely different feeling: not fear...guilt. He had the powers, yet he couldn't save another person from the cruelty of the world.

Betty glanced in direction of Peter and saw the different expression he was showing, almost as he felt responsible for what happened. She wondered why would he feel this way, but she brushed it off, she thought that at this point almost everyone felt guilty: guilty of judging him without even knowing him, guilty of not being able to help...maybe this was what he was feeling.

That weekend Riverdale officially lost its innocence.

Peter was alone in a dried land, no one by his side, in front of him: the desert, a huge land filled only with sand and dead trees. He looked frantically from left to right, trying desperately to find someone, but nothing, nobody. Suddently he saw a person quite far from where he was, so he ran towards it and when he got sufficiently near the person, Peter saw it was his lost one...his Uncle Ben

Peter: *voice trembling* "U-Uncle Ben?"

Uncle Ben: "Why, Peter?"

Peter: "What? W-What are you talking about?"

Uncle Ben: "Why did you kill me, Peter?"

Peter: *tears start forming in his eyes* "N-No, I-I didn't-"

Uncle Ben: "Yes, you did. You lied to me: you told me you needed to go to the library to study, instead you went to a boxing match..."

Peter: "...s-stop..."

Uncle Ben: "...you saw the robber escaping, but you let him get away..."

Peter: *tears start streaming down* "...p-please, s-s-stop..."

Uncle Ben: "...and because of you, I died..."

Peter: "...n-no..."

Uncle Ben: "You had already forgotten our speech about power and responsability, did you even listen to me?!"

Peter: "...I-I did-"

Uncle Ben: "Then why, Peter? Why did you kill me? I taught you everything I knew, loved you with all my heart, so why, Peter?"

Peter: "I-I didn't know what was going to happen..."

Uncle Ben: "And what did you think was going to happen, that the robber would've magicly turned himself over?!"