🕸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰 - 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲... 🕸

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Betty and Kevin were walking together in the hallways, talking to eachother about what happened

Betty: "It's ridiculus, Kevin, why did they do it to him?!"

Kevin: "I'm as shocked as you, Betty, believe me. They were so cute together, and just when I thought my ship was sailing, it drowned. How did he take it?"

Betty: "What do you think? In a matter of weeks Peter lost his Uncle and his friends, then his old friend betrayed him with his new girlfriend and, for what I know, his first one: he didn't take it good. I saw him cry last night, but he wouldn't talk about it. At least I know he forgived me..."

Kevin: "I guess this silver lining is the only positive thing out of all this."

Betty: "Yeah. You know, I always thought he hated me, I would've felt that way if he did something like that to me, but he keeps showing how much he's different from anyone else..."

Kevin: "Uhh...someone's drooling~!"

Betty: *chuckles* "Shut up!"

Kevin: "Hey, I don't judge you, but are we 100% sure he's not gay? Because no straight man has that body."

Betty: *laughs* "I think he's very straight."

They walked into the office near the principle's and found a huge bouquet of yellow roses, with a paper on it

Kevin: "Oh my God these are gorgeous! *turns to mrs. Philips* Are those for Betty, mrs. Philips?"

Mrs. Philips: *bored* "That's why I called her."

Kevin then took the paper and started reading

[ Dear Betty, please forgive me, XOXO, V ]

Kevin: "Who the hell is 'V'?"

Betty/Veronica: "Veronica."

Veronica: "The yellow's for friendship. I also had Magnolia cupcakes flown in from New York, because, as my mom likes to say, there's no wrong the right cupcake can't fix. Also, I-I booked us for hers-and-hers mani-pedis at Chez Salon, blowouts too. I am so, so sorry, Betty, I don't know what happened to me that night, It was such a basic-bitch move, it-it was like I was possessed by-"

Kevin: *with arms crossed* "Madame Satan?"

Veronica: "The old Veronica. And I will never, ever do anything like that to you again, I swear on my mother's pearls. Just...can you please give me one more chance?"

Betty: "It's not me who you should ask for another chance, Veronica, you know it."

Veronica: "But I kissed Archie, aren't you angry?"