🕸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯 - 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 🕸

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Gwen searched everywhere for Peter, but nothing, it was like he vanished in thin air. She had to find him: it was clear for her that something happened at the party, and she was sure Veronica had something to do with it.

Unknown to Gwen, she wasn't the only one searching for Peter: Betty Cooper was running in every corridor, everywhere, desperately trying to find him before Gwen. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense that Gwen felt something for him: the way she hugged him the first time she saw him, and also when he left Pop's, the way she always looked at him, the way she was upset everytime he talked about Veronica...Kevin was right and she couldn't waste any time.

Peter was trying to avoid anyone that day: not only his relationship with Veronica was broken, but that dream...that frightening nightmare was still tormenting him. He thought that, in a way, he deserved it, that this was his punishment for all the pain he brought to her Aunt, for the murder of Ben. How couldn't he blame himself?

But eventually hiding wouldn't have been an option anymore, because he obviously had to be in his first class. Once he got inside everyone's gazes were on him, including Archie's, Veronica's, Betty's and Gwen's. He ignored everyone and went to sit in an empty seat, keeping his head on his sketchbook while drawing projects for a possible new suit, new web-shooters, etc.

The people inside were whispering among eachother about what happened at the party with Archie and Veronica. Betty's and Gwen's gazes never left Peter, and neither Archie's. He was feeling like shit for what he did to him, and so was feeling Veronica, who had her gaze on the table she was sat in. It was like she lost her constant party mood, she was truly upset about what she did and didn't know how to make it up with Peter. At this point Jason's death wasn't the only topic discussed at school: everybody talked about the party and each one had an opinion on the matter. Some thought Veronica was cruel, some thought it was Archie's fault, others that it was just a kiss, while others said that it was a serious matter, the jocks (of course) were happy for having been able to land a hit on Penis Parker, while some of the cheerleaders were truly sorry for what happened, one of them being Flash's girlfriend, Liz Allan. Liz wasn't pining over Peter, but she knew that he didn't deserve all the hate he recieved that evening at the party: he was a nice guy, and she would've confronted her boyfriend about what he and his friends did, including Cheryl.

That's why she was talking to the 'red widow' in class

Liz: *with crossed arms* "You know, I never thought you were that cruel, Cheryl."

Cheryl: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Liz: "I'm talking about what you did to Peter, Cheryl: you went too far."