01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 1:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 1:
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Zhen was in a daze. She was sitting on the cold ceramic tile, holding a palm-sized machine in her hand, squarely, and placed it next to her ear.

"Sister, don't cry. Although Mom and Dad don't agree to pay for you to cancel the contract, I have some savings in my card. There will always be a way to get together." The girl's soft and gentle voice came from the machine, Meng Zhen rubbed his sore and tingling temples, and suddenly remembered that this object was a mobile phone and could talk to people.

"They said that you have reached the age of eighteen and that your parents are not obligated to bear the expenses. The Xu family should live independently, respect and love themselves, and cannot grow into dodder flowers in the greenhouse, without any survival ability."

Meng Zhen's abdomen rose with a fierce tingling pain. She curled her eyebrows, her forehead oozing fine beads of sweat, but her face was pale.

She was very familiar with these words. Not long ago, she had seen a girl's life experience.

The girl was named Meng Zhen, the same as her. She was the daughter of the Xu family in Beijing, who had been lost for many years. She finally found her family, only to find that her parents had adopted a child long ago, which replaced her and erased her existence. trace.

The adopted daughter of the Xu family is named Xu Xueruo, and she possesses jealously fortune.

Premature babies who were discarded by their biological parents because of congenital infirmity, but survived to three years old without any risk.

At that time, the Xu Group had become a well-known real estate business in the capital, but the chairman’s daughter was taken away by traffickers, and no trace was found. In order to alleviate the pain and grief of the family, Xu Youheng and his wife Zhao Rong came together At the Beijing Orphanage, Xu Xueruo, who was still walking on the road, hugged her calf as soon as she got off the car.

Seeing the cute milk doll with Yuxue, Xu Youheng and Zhao Rong did not hesitate and went through the formalities for adoption directly.

Since then, Xu Xueruo has become Xu's only daughter.

The long-lost "Meng Zhen" has become her foil.

Although Xu Xueruo is frail and sickly, she is very smart, and she is in the top ten every time she takes exams; while "Meng Zhen" is in good health. Due to the lack of funds in the orphanage, she dropped out after graduating from junior high school and became a trainee under an entertainment company.

"Meng Zhen" suffered online violence for participating in an online drama, and her reputation was ruined. If she did not pay the liquidated damages, she would face the fate of being hid in the snow. She had no choice but to desperately wanted to talk to the family she had just met. Asked for help, but unexpectedly, she was kicked out of the house before she could say anything.

The agency wanted to earn a liquidated damages and forced "Meng Zhen" to make a large-scale movie. She was unwilling to call her unrelated adopted sister. After being rejected again, she finally chose to commit suicide by taking medicine.

Meng Zhen's stomach turned upside down for a while, she stumbled to the bathroom, scratched her throat with her fingers, retching constantly, and vomited out the pills that had not been melted by the stomach acid.

Hearing the sound of vomiting, Xu Xueruo was a little surprised and couldn't help asking: "Sister, are you feeling well? Do you need to call an ambulance?"