12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 12:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 12:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Zhen was reading Weibo, and there was a knock on the door outside the house. She walked to the door and saw through the cat's eyes Xu Xueruo, who was slender and pale, and Zhao Rong, who was well maintained, and raised her eyebrows. .

As the wife and young lady of the Xu group, Meng Zhen is not surprised that the two of them can get their own addresses. After all, the resources of the Xu family are particularly considerable in the capital, so it is difficult to find someone.

Meng Zhen opened the door and measured the mother and daughter in front of him.

It is strange to say that Zhao Rong and Xu Xueruo have no blood relationship, but when the two stand together, both their words, deeds and expressions are extremely similar, as if they were carved out of the same mold.

Seeing Meng Zhen staying at the door, a trace of dissatisfaction crossed Zhao Rong's eyes and said, "Anyway, I am your biological mother. Would you not invite us to sit in?"

Hearing this, Meng Zhen felt extremely ironic.

As a mother, what Zhao Rong needs is not a daughter who is connected with his blood, but a qualified socialite. Not only must he have outstanding grades and a dazzling appearance, but more importantly, he must not lose the face of the Xu family. After all, Mrs. Xu The people who come into contact with each other are social celebrities, and they are separated from ordinary people by the sky.

The original junior high school dropped out just after graduation, which naturally did not meet Zhao Rong's standards. When she learned of her daughter's experience, she even felt humiliated.

Therefore, the Xu family does not intend to disclose the identity of Meng Zhen, so as not to make people laugh.

Meng Zhen turned sideways and made a way for the two of them.

Seeing the old facilities and cramped environment of the rental house, Zhao Rong's brows tightened. She sat on the sofa and said to the gorgeous girl:

"You want to terminate the contract with Yunlai Entertainment, Xue Ruo has already told me. If you want to terminate the contract, you can, but you must quit the entertainment circle and don't discredit the Xu Group in the future."

In Zhao Rong's view, Meng Zhen was not a star at all. Apart from a face that looked good, how could she have any advantages? The bigger the stage, the worse the fall.

Zhao Rong did not want the people of the whole country to know that he had given birth to an illiterate daughter.

Xu Xueruo, wearing an off-white dress, sat quietly on the sofa, saying nothing, and had no intention of persuading Zhao Rong at all. Before coming to see Meng Zhen, she saw the trailer for "Daffodils" released on the Internet. The beauty pictures in the micro-film not only shocked many netizens, but also stunned her heart.

Xu Xueruo has always been a child of the sky. Regardless of family background and grades, she is the best category. Now she is overwhelmed by an "elder sister" who grew up in an orphanage. It is strange that she can feel comfortable in her heart.

Fortunately, Zhao Rong does not want Meng Zhen to continue to develop in the entertainment industry. This time the mother and daughter came to the rental house. On the one hand, they wanted to bring Meng Zhen back to Xu’s house. On the other hand, they wanted to talk to her about the termination of the contract. .

Xu Xueruo has been following Meng Zhen for a long time. She knows how beautiful this sister is in front of the camera. She thinks that Zhao Rong, who is the biological mother, is about to break the wings of Meng Zhen soaring into the sky. Her heart is extremely excited, and a thin layer of blush appears on her cheeks. .