02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 2:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 2:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Zhen thought about it as she cleaned up. The apartment she lived in was provided by Yunlai Entertainment. If she broke up with Yu Jing, she would definitely move out from here.

Originally grew up in an orphanage, there was no money to buy too many personal belongings. Meng Zhen packed it up, and only a few clothes, a few pairs of shoes, and the expensive watches and jewelry in front of the camera were borrowed from the company. Even the twenty-four-inch suitcase is not full of my own things.

Even though he didn't have much savings, Meng Zhen still chose to take a taxi when he went out to meet Yu Jing.

She is considered a public figure anyway, even if she can only be called black and red, the chance of being recognized is still not small. If she is run into by a crazy black fan on the street, the consequences will be disastrous.

Along the way, Meng Zhen was wearing a mask. When she walked to the front of the cafe, through the clean and bright glass window, she happened to see Yu Jing sitting at a table with a middle-aged man.

The man is fat, about thirty-seven, with a black mole the size of a grain of rice on his right eyelid, which should be what Yu Jing said.

Meng Zhen walked into the coffee shop and looked at the agent sitting on the sofa. She took off her mask and asked:

"Sister Yu, you know, my slap in the face of Ji Xiaoling is the content of the script, and it was also arranged by the director. I am not wrong."

Yu Jing took a quick sip of coffee. For young stars like Meng Zhen who just made his debut, Yunlai Entertainment doesn't know how many people to recruit every year. If there are more people, it will be worthless.

"Meng Zhen, Sister Yu also knows your difficulties, but the most important thing to be an actor is art and morality. Now your reputation is already stinking. If you want to turn over, you don’t have a good book to find you. There is no filming, and the contract remains It's no use, I know you really want to make a movie, doesn't this bring the director of Europe? He wants to find a female star who can be released as the second female star, and asks to be naked...."

The girl wore a loose black coat, and her loose shoulder-length hair was extraordinarily fluffy, making her face small and delicate, making her look extraordinarily beautiful.

Director Ou squinted and looked up and down Meng Zhen, his eyes flashed with obscene light, which was disgusting.

"Xiao Meng, yes, I have understood your situation, like this kind of situation of the whole network, if there is no work that can be obtained, you want to wash the white is no different from the fantasy, it is better to follow me Filming." As he said, Director Ou put his hand under the table to reach Meng Zhen's thigh.

She clamped her wrist severely.

"Director Ou, just talk as you speak. If you do something, be careful that I call the police." Meng Zhen stretched out his hand and squeezed his chin, and smiled sarcastically.

Yu Jing didn't expect Meng Zhen to be so ignorant of admiration. She looked at the man with a painful face and said grimly: "Hurry up and let go of the European guide, don't forget, the original contract was signed by you yourself. , To obey all the company's arrangements."

"Does your so-called arrangement include selling me?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Yu Jing sternly scolded. She took out the printed contract from her bag and threw it directly in front of Meng Zhen.