53

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 53:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 53:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Most of the plot of "Man on the Water" took place on the old fishing boat. Meng Zhen and Gu Ting stayed in it from morning to night. Even if they were not seasick, their bodies could not bear it. Kind of shaking all day long.

Every time after finishing a day of shooting, Meng Zhen seemed to be drained of all energy, and only slowly returned to the hotel along the beach.

Meng Zhen had fewer scenes on this day, and work ended at 8 o'clock. When she came out of the crew, the sky was pitch black, and a few stars flickered faintly.

Meng Zhen walked to the steps of the hotel, and suddenly saw a figure. The man was extremely thin, and his pale face looked extremely crippled against the dim light. Who else could it be that Xu Xueruo?

Xu Xueruo stared directly at the woman in front of him. After months of absence, Meng Zhen’s facial features became more and more beautiful. Even without makeup, he was still dazzling. This person was born against himself. If Meng Zhen disappears from the world , Maybe everything can be back on track.

"What are you doing here?"

Meng Zhen raised her brows, and a strange feeling rose in her heart. It is said that the college entrance examination should have scored recently. Xu Xueruo shouldn't show up at this time anyway. Did she fail the exam?

With this thought in her mind, Meng Zhen didn’t want to entangle Xu Xueruo anymore. She supported the railing with one hand and walked up step by step. Just stepping out of the five steps, Xu Xueruo went crazy and rushed forward. Arms tightly wrapped Meng Zhen's waist, trying to push her under the rock.

Even though she was tired all day, Meng Zhen's reaction speed was still not slow. She leaned her side abruptly, broke Xu Xueruo's arm, and avoided it, while the latter rolled down the steps because of excessive force. , The thin back slammed hard against the sharp rock wall.

The pain was probably terrible. Xu Xueruo wailed in pain, and the hotel staff ran out in a hurry, looking at the girl who fell to the ground, and at the cold-faced Meng Zhen, she didn’t know what happened for a while. What happened, can only call the emergency number.

"Call the police, she just wanted to push me down."

Hearing this, the staff standing beside took a sigh of relief. Although the hotel’s security facilities are good, there are usually no customers falling off the reef from the steps, but if it is deliberately murdered, the special design of the hotel becomes a reminder. In addition, Meng Zhen is still a popular star, and if something goes wrong, the consequences will be disastrous.

Although Meng Zhen was not injured at this time, it was still a criminal case. The hotel was busy calling the police and contacted Cao Lei, the director of "Man on the Water".

Cao Lei was looking at the display screen when he received the call, but the darker he looked as he heard it, he finally smashed the thermos cup in his hand to the ground.

"How can there be such a vicious person in the world who wants to push Meng Zhen off the reef. This is intentional killing. Is she crazy?"

Hearing this, Gu Ting's pupils tightened, and his face instantly became difficult to look at. He turned stiffly and his voice was extremely hoarse: "What did you say?"

Cao Lei has been acquainted with Gu Ting for a long time. He has never seen his friend so gaffe. In the past, Gu Ting had become quite calm in his chest. Now he has heard the news of Meng Zhen and has turned black. Could it be that he...