27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 27:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 27:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At nine o'clock, the official account of Nut Yogurt released a dynamic:

[Beautiful young lady and yogurt go best (picture) (picture)]

The director of Jinghua Company is very good at taking photos. In the photo, Meng Zhen is sitting next to the record player with his left hand propped on his chin. The apricot eyes are like washed grapes, bright and round, staring at the yogurt in the bowl for a moment. It looks particularly pleasing.

[Oh my god, my favorite brand has cooperated with my favorite celebrity. What kind of fairy combination is this? 】

[When I went to the supermarket just now, I found my sister’s stand beside the nut yogurt. It’s too pretty, so hurry up and buy it.]

[When will the advertisement be launched? These photos are not enough]

This group of photos caused quite a stir on the Internet. Not only Hazelnuts were full of praise, but also passers-by remembered this young and smart girl.

At this moment, Meng Zhen was still recuperating in the ward. She wanted to thank Gu Ting, only to realize that she did not have the contact information of the actor, so she called Fei Yun and asked for the phone number of the actor Gu.

She lay on the bed, pursing her lips and editing the text message: Teacher Gu, this is Meng Zhen. Thank you today. If you hadn't taken me to the hospital, I would have passed out on the road.

After sending the text message, she put her phone on the bedside table and looked at the snow-white ceiling, her nose filled with the smell of disinfectant.

Meng Zhen originally thought that Gu Ting would not reply, but when she heard the vibration of the phone, she was taken aback.

you are welcome.

Movie Emperor Gu really cherishes words like gold, Meng Zhen thought about it, and sent a [smile] expression.

Gu Ting: "..."

On the day Meng Zhen was discharged from the hospital, there was a patter of rain in the capital, and the temperature dropped immediately.

Zhao Rong called her and asked in a bad tone: "Before you went to Hengdian to film a movie, but you didn't go home for a few months. Now that you are in Beijing, is it so difficult to visit your relatives?"

Before Meng Zhen could answer, he heard Xu Xueruo's timid voice: "Mom, don't be angry. My sister has just signed a contract with a new company, so she must be very busy."

Meng Zhen's learning ability is very strong. Having had the experience of contacting Xu's family several times before, she also knows that Zhao Rong eats soft but not hard. At this moment, she lowered her voice and said in a deep voice:

"I had a stomach ailment the other day, and I just went through the discharge procedures."

Zhao Rong's reprimands flooded into her throat, and she swallowed it again. She said a little awkwardly: "Okay, why did you have a stomach problem?"

"Maybe work is too busy."

Meng Zhen did not answer Zhao Rong's question directly, but gave an ambiguous answer. She and Xin Xin walked to the underground garage of the hospital and sat directly in the seat of the co-pilot.

"I said that being a star is not good, you still don't believe it, you are tired of your body now, why bother?"

It was a piece of meat that fell from her body. Even if she didn't get along for a long time, Zhao Rong cared about this daughter, but Meng Zhen's position in her heart was no better than Xu Xueruo after all.