18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 18:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 18:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xu Youheng's chest was filled with anger. In his opinion, whether an actor or a singer, is a profession that cannot be on the stage, only the kind of incompetent talents will concentrate on getting into the entertainment industry.

"What's so good about being a actor? You are criticized all day long. You make money by showing off your hue. Can the Xu family not be able to support you? Why bother in that kind of vanity fair?"

In the past, Meng Zhen was just an orphan. It’s nothing more than playing as a little idol. It will not affect the Xu family at all. But once her identity is announced, she is the daughter of the Xu Group. Every move is closely related to the company. Naturally, Xu Youheng I don't want her to continue to develop in the circle.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with actors. Every penny in their hands is earned by their own efforts. Others are not more noble than them. If you are afraid that I will damage the reputation of Xu's family, you can directly ask the public relations department to sue The marketing account that spread the rumors will be held accountable by legal means, and then send someone to release a message saying that I am your distant relative, so that the rumors will be self-defeating."

"Okay! You really have an idea, I'll do what you said, and see what you can do in the entertainment industry!"

Angrily, Xu Youheng hung up the video directly.

Fortunately, he had not been dazzled by the anger, so he took the initiative to contact the director of the public relations department and asked him to post a lawyer's letter on the Internet to warn the marketing account, and then clarify his relationship with Meng Zhen.

Meng Zhen opened the software while drinking pig's knuckle soup and found that the official account of the Xu Group had posted a Weibo, ready to sue the blogger whose ID is "Most Happy People Eat Melon".

Marketing accounts like this are usually operated by a team behind the scenes. Due to frequent rumors, lawyers’ letters usually received are not small, but the Xu Group is different from ordinary people. The members of the Legal Department are all in the lawyer industry. The elites, once they filed a lawsuit, the consequences would be disastrous.

"People who eat melons are more happy" deleted the Weibo hurriedly, but the netizens were unhappy and made comments on Meng Zhen's square.

[Sugar daddy is really good, just send a lawyer's letter if you want to send a lawyer's letter, this operation is really 6]

[The Xu group keeps saying that the people who eat melons slander their president, I think this is not a crime. After all, it is a fact that he is supporting Meng Zhen, so how can it be called slander? 】

[The old saying goes well: Catch the thief, take the stolen goods, and catch the traitor in the bed. If you really take pictures of Xu Youheng and Meng Zhen's bed, I don't believe that the public relations department can continue to talk hard, but the hammer is still not hard enough! 】

Even though Meng Zhen's mental quality is excellent, he still trembles with anger when he sees these foul language. She took a deep breath, put the phone on the desk, and a cold color passed through her eyes.

She is not a fool, and she can see that there must be someone behind this incident.

Yu Jing would not do such thankless things, it could only be Le Yuanzhao.

Five minutes later, the Xu Group issued a statement again:

Regarding the recent spread of the "love affair" between our president Mr. Xu and Ms. Meng on the entire network, all related content is false information. Ms. Meng is a relative of Mr. Xu. I hope everyone stays sensible, refrains from spreading rumors, and works together to maintain a harmonious network environment.