10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 10:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Meng Zhen walked out of the dressing room, he heard a burst of inhalation, countless hot eyes cast on her, her eyes drooping, her expression unchanged, as if she had been used to such gazes a long time ago.

The student who plays the book is a junior at the film school. He doesn't have much experience in filming, and the whole is a bit green. Fortunately, Qian Xubing is a student who has no traces of artificial carving, otherwise he will consider his status in the film and television industry. , Even if it’s just a micro-film, there will still be many well-known movie stars rushing to participate.

"Meng Zhen, the first shot is the flower demon coming out of the beauty picture. At this time, it has just given birth to wisdom, which is different from us humans. Her affection for scholars is a possessive desire that belongs only to beasts. You want to show the charm and wanton of the flower demon, you know?"

Fearing that Meng Zhen would not understand, Qian Xubing broke the content of the script apart and explained it.

Fortunately, Meng Zhen was originally a film queen, and she has played many silent films. The only thing she lacks is her line skills and can't do live radio, but her sensitivity to the camera is first-class.

Meng Zhen didn't look directly into the camera, but just glanced at the courtyard casually. The scholar was not at home now, so she didn't bother to hide her figure.

Hua Yao Lian moved lightly, first staggered to the couch where the scholar usually reads, her toes tightened, her upper body leaned forward, sticking out the tip of her tongue to touch the willow leaf that came in through the window.

The tender willow leaves swept across her cheeks, probably a little itchy, the flower demon giggled.

There are no lines in this scene, and Meng Zhen can only act out the form and **** of the newborn monster with his own imagination.

The narcissus flower demon admired the scholar, so she rubbed the robe on the wooden stand with her face, and knocked the pen holder down with the tip of her nose. The crackling sound shocked her, but it made her so happy that she leaned forward and backward with a smile.

Having played enough before the case, the flower demon walked into the courtyard and brushed her delicate fingertips over the flower buds of Concubine Luoshen Xiang. This was how the scholar touched her before, but unfortunately, after having a beautiful picture, he didn’t even want to give alms in his eyes. On myself.

Thinking about it this way, the flower demon's eyes suddenly became fierce, she tore off the vigorously growing leaves, which were part of her body, it would naturally hurt to destroy it, but the other kind of pain seemed to be less.

At this time, the flower demon didn't understand what heartache was. Before the scholar returned home, she restored a messy house to its original state, and then disappeared into the beauty picture with a little toe.

"card!"

Director Qian yelled, and he stared at the woman in the camera, not to mention how fiery his eyes were. Director Qian never expected Meng Zhen to be so talented. The flower demon she played just now has both deity and shape. She only used her eyes and body language to express her thoughts vividly. Luo Yang really picked up a piece of treasure!

"I've passed this one, but Xiao Meng has to perform it again. There was an angle that was not well shot just now. When you sit in front of the desk and play with the brushes, remember to tilt your face to the right."