51

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 51:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A few days before shooting the cover of the magazine, Meng Zhen and Shan Lan's staff rushed to Australia together, and they did not forget to bring the couture dress designed by Benshamin himself.

Shanlan's photographers have worked hard in the entertainment industry for many years, and the technique and aesthetics are top-notch. The photograph of Meng Zhen standing barefoot on the dead leaves is as beautiful as an angel, which makes people's heart fascinating.

After Shanlan's team returned to China, they processed the photos and videos non-stop, and then released the news on the official blog.

【Like a short-lived phantom, like a spirit of pure beauty, Meng Zhen keeps walking along the clues of dreams, toward hope, toward dim light, constantly chasing, and growing. Shan Lan is willing to join hands with Meng Zhen to see the clouds and flowing water (picture)]

Clicking on the cover of the May issue of Shanlan, Meng Zhenfen couldn't even speak a complete sentence, and could only make a ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, no other reason, it's that this photo is so beautiful, no one can be ignorant It's not pretty. Not only fans quickly downloaded the photos, but even many passersby succumbed to the beauty and pressed the save button.

[@山岚, you have the ability to post photos, you have the ability to sell magazines! I have a friend who wants to see the inside page of the magazine. Is there our sister in it? 】

[Hurry up and start selling, my wallet is waiting for bloodletting]

[Hum hum, Zhen Zhen come out every time I have a beautiful shark, Liao tears]

The Weibo of Shanlan Magazine was published in less than half an hour, and the comments broke 10,000. It was even painted by Meng Zhen on hot search, which played a great role in publicity.

The staff left the sale time and link in the comment area. The sale went on sale at 8 o'clock in the evening, and 30,000 copies were snapped up in less than a day. Sales are already very high among female celebrities.

When Xu Xueruo saw Shan Lan's magazine picture, she threw her phone to the ground, but she didn't dare to show it in front of the Xu family. After all, Xu Ruixi's words did scare her before. She has no blood relationship with the Xu family. Relationship, even if we get along for so many years, isn't it because Meng Zhen gave birth to a lot of discord?

If they knew their inner hatred for Meng Zhen, they would definitely kick her out of the house.

At the thought of losing the aura of Xu's daughter, Xu Xueruo only felt the pain of heart twitching.

She deleted all the things related to Meng Zhen from her mobile phone and shut down Chaohua on Weibo, but even so, Meng Zhen's name still echoed in her ears.

The Xu family and his wife often mentioned her at the dinner table. Xu Xueruo didn’t dare to say anything. She could only pretend that she didn’t hear her. When she arrived at school, the classmates who were chasing the stars were also chatting about the latest plot of "Fengshen". The cover of the May issue of Shanlan is set as a mobile phone wallpaper, so you can see it everywhere.

The college entrance examination is still one month away, but in this case, Xu Xueruo can't calm down at all to study. It is obvious that people sit in the classroom with good grace, but they don't know where their thoughts have flown, and rarely can concentrate on completing a set of test papers after class. when.