2

Drayshon Smith "BigD"
__________

Detroit Michigan, Eastside@2pmDecember 25th , Wednesday    ____________

@2pm
December 25th , Wednesday
____________

I had just woke up and looked over seeing some bitch I met at da club last night laying in my bed.

"Aye get up" I said waking her up.

"Heyyy dadd-"

"Get the fuck out" I snatched the covers off of her, cutting her off.

"What?" She responded mean mugging at me.

"Get..the..fuck..out" I replied slowing down my talking.

"I knew I should've listened to them otha bitches when they said not ta come back home witcho hoe ass" She hopped out of my bed snatching her panties off the floor.

"Yea you shouldve bye" I said seeing her walk out of my room and hearing my front door slam closed.

I grabbed my gun off the shelf but then remembered I had just got outta Jail so I just counted down from 5 in my head and put it back down.

I locked my front door and walked back into my room opening my closet, revealing a big ass bag of weed and grabbing it, throwing it on my bed.

I start rolling my blunt up and then lit it and began smoking. I started playing cashkidd-unappreciated and began rapping along as I bobbed my head.

"Thought you loved me thats my fault, trust issues got a lock on my heart, shit so cold feel like im on southpark-"

Bang bang bang

"OPEN THIS DOOR SHON NOW" I turned my music down rolling my eyes before I got up and walked towards the door.

It was my ex girlfriend, that won't leave me the fuck alone.

"WHY WAS THERE A BITCH IN YO HOUSE EARLIER HUH" She yelled as she continued to bang on my door.

I snatch my door open and push her away from it.

"Bitch keep banging on my shit like you 12 and you gon catch a bullet on yo life" I told her as I stood over her.

"I miss you" She mumbled under her breathe.

"I don't care you choosing ass bitch" I said as she tried to hurry up and get up off the floor as I walked back into my house and shut the door, locking it.