11

Drayshon Smith "Big D"

Detroit, MI, Eastside Same day @11:30pm __________________

Same day @11:30pm
__________________

Instagram notifications
@yoniggamines : you fine asf😍😍😍😍
@LightskinMeesha : wyo tonight?

Imessage notifications
313-5667-2106
Wyd tonight daddy ?
Rosco
Aye bro
313-3467-8882
Open the door

Me
Who is this?

Man ion remember no saved numbers

"Drayshon" I knew exactly who voice that was outside my door.

"I just can't get rid of this bitch what I gotta kill her?" I said to myself as I got up and opened the door.

"What Rianna" I looked down at her seeing she had a robe wrapped around her with her hair straighten touching down to her butt as she just walked into my crib like this was her shit.

"What you want man" I said to her feeling like fuck it ion feel like going off on her right now and closed the door.

"Where that bi-"

"If dis all you came over here to do you can get the fuck out real shit"

"Drayshooonn stop acting like that towards" She said crossing her arms and mugging at me.

"Man yo ass" I said walking into the kitchen while shaking my head.

I walked into the kitchen and began lighting a wood that I had rolled from earlier and left on the kitchen counter. I had to smoke because if I didn't she was gon end up getting on my fucking nerves.

She walked up to me pulling her robe off exposing all red lingerie which exposed her curves and made her titties sit up.

All I did was chuckle as I put the blunt in my mouth and took a puff.

"You know what I want Drayshon" She said standing on her tippy toes and whispering in my ear as she rubbed on my dick.

I just continued to smoke my wood as she started unbuckling my pants, squatted down and whipped my shit out and she just stayed there admiring it for a little bit.

"Mmmm I missed him" she said before put my whole dick in her mouth while she looked up at me.

Damn