4

Drayshon Smith "Big D"
________

Detroit, East side@7:34pm2 days later , December 27th, Saturday_________

Detroit, East side
@7:34pm
2 days later , December 27th, Saturday
_________

"Where's Mane?" I asked for my little brother when I stopped by my mothers home.

"I- He out with his friends right now" She responded looking shocked that she's finally seeing me after all these years.

"Ight" I said walking away.

"Wait Drayshon can you ju-" my mother had grabbed my arm and I snatched it back.

"Can you just come in for a minute I missed you son..you didn't miss yo-"

"Nope I just wanna get my lil brother so I can go" I responded with blank expression on my face.

"Really? So you just don't care about me huh? I BIRTHED YO UNGRATEFUL ASS"

"Yea you birthed me and then kicked me out because of yo lyin ass boyfriend that gotchu locked up, pregnant, and then left you. Did you care about me when I had to live with your mother before she died and then was out on the streets for weeks with nowhere to stay? Did you care bout how I was doin while you was up in this house getting fucked up off drugs everyday?"

".....im not like that anymore, I've changed son I promise im so-" She began pleading as tears came down her face.

"Anyways when my brother get home tell him text me" I had cut her off and got into my car driving off towards Jamons lil kickback he was havin.

Tatianna Boran "Lil Bit"
________

Jamons kickback, East Side@8:34pmSame day__________

@8:34pm
Same day
__________

Why am I here