Chapter 7

TW: Mentions of Sex

(where the beasts live)

-----

Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know half of the abuse.

-----

Late-night classes ended, leaving Eren tired and worn out. He decided to grab some snacks from the convenience store as the feeling of hunger churned his stomach.

Grabbing his infamous black jacket he walked in the dark to take his savior, aka food. It was around 20 minutes by foot and since he was already thinking of taking a break, he didn't bother to take his bike.

1:25 a.m.

"I'll top the department if I study at this rate. I wonder how Mikasa and Armin are doing."

Recalling his best friend and girlfriend he remembered the way he engulfed them into a warm squeeze last time. A silly smile played on his lips.

Memories.

The feathery breeze kissed his flawless skin, as his gaze shifted to the silent road devoid of individuals, where the hungry beasts reside.

The deserted lane shouted crimes in the darkness of the dusk, but it was still inaudible, voiceless.

He averted his eyes, trying to be more careful on the lone streets.

'Should I give them a call? They won't be busy now, I hope.'

They might end up cursing him for calling at an inappropriate hour but he couldn't care less.

Both the mentioned people picked up the call at the ring of three.

"Eren, I missed you. Are you eating well?"

The instant she picked up the call, Mikasa flooded Eren with concern. Her love for him was beyond imagination, never in her life she looked at any other guy and as much as he hates to admit it, Eren had the same emotions.

"Yeah, I'm eating just fine. Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm happy if you're happy." She answered with what he could feel was a smile.

"I'm here you all? Care to give some attention?" The forgotten Armin finally showed his presence through his annoyance-laced voice.

"How could I? How's everything going there Armin? No one's troubling you right?"

Both the elders were very protective of their baby like blonde boys since all of them were friends from childhood. They've been together through their ups and downs.

"Yup it's fine here. Life in Korea is hard, isn't it?" Armin interrogated.

"New culture, new people. I'm not having much trouble though."