1. Fab5 and Nandini💙

Five people entered the gate of SPACE ACADEMY with full swag. While others were just looking at them.

 While others were just looking at them

Dhruv, Alya, Manik, Cabir, Mukti

Today is the first day of college after the summer vacation. They made their way to canteen while some of the others were having a scared expression on their face whole some who were new had a confused expression. They went and sat on their table.

Cabir: chalo guys let's find some bakra and have some fun.

Cabir smirked. He roamed his eyes across the canteen and saw a girl sitting on one of the tables. she had worn a salwar kameez and two chottis. Cabir saw her with a smirk on his face. He looked towards Mukti and she also smirked.

Alya: what's going on guys ?? Did you find anyone Cabir ??

Cabir: of course I found someone. Mukti are you thinking what I m ​​thinking?

Dhruv: Evil minds think alike cabir and she is toh you evil twin.

Everyone laughed. Manik was just sitting there with a small smile listening to his friends.

Alya: but Cabir tell na who's the target ??

Cabir: Alya look there (he pointed towards a girl) the girl with two chottis. that madhubala is our next target.

Alya nodded and a smirk formed on all the 5 faces.

Meanwhile 30 mins ago,

Nandini entered the Space but soon she bumped into someone. She looked up to see a girl with 2 chottis and she was wearing a salwar kameez. Both of them shared a look.

Girl: ohh I m so sorry ... 

Nandini: aree no problem it's ok ... wese are you new here ??

Girl: haa hum issi saal aaye hai ... Humara naam hai Navya Naveli ... Patna se

Nandini: ohhh hi Navya ... I m Nandini ... 

Navya: abhi tak toh ander bhi nahi gaye aur ek dost mil gayi ab maza aayega .... chalo chalo college dekhte haii

Navya dragged Nandini inside the college. While Nandini smiled seeing her childish behavior. Both of them then went to canteen to grab some snacks. The settled on a table.

Nandini: Navya you order something I will come in 10 minutes. I need to make a call.

Navya: haa nandu tum jao ....

Nandini went to make a call while Navya was sitting there playing with her food and scrolling her phone when she heard someone calling her. She saw in that direction and got to know that it was Fab5. Before she joined the college she came to know about Fab5. 

Cabir: hey you come here ...

Cabir called her. She didn't want to create a scene so she went to them.