3. Fiasco!!💙

Fab5 and Navni. They sat on different tables.

Fab5 table:

Cabir: i guess our new trustees are cool.... like not shivay sir but om sir and rudra sir.

Dhruv: haan i know right.... aur wese bhi Rudra sir will be here so koi problem nahi hai...

Mukti: and Abhimanyu sir is soooo hot yaar......

Others face palmed and shook their head in disbelief

Manik: mukti control sir hai yaar...

Mukti: haan toh kyaa he is hot....

Manik: haan ohk baba...

Nanvi Table:

Nandini was angry and Navya was calming her down.

Nandini: What the fuck yaar... Are they even serious??? How can they..... urghhhhh....... Navya did you know??

Navya: nahi nahi nandu hume sachme kuch nahi pata tha...

Before they could say anything they were disturb by someone's voice. They looked towards the entrance and saw Abhimanyu, Maddhyam and Aryaman coming.

Abhimanyu: hello guys...

Everyone: hello sir...

Abhimanyu: so guys I m your music teacher ABHIMANYU THAKKAR but please don't feel any kind of discomfort to discuss anything. Take me as your friend.

Mukti (whispered): dekha wohh khud bol rahe hai ki unhe friend mane.

FAb4 gave her "iska kuch nahi ho sakta" look.

Everyone: yes sir....

Abhimanyu: By the ways guys have any of you seen the new video posted by the SEPTET ?

(Septet is the world famous band of 7 people more info will be given in the story)

Navni: WHAT???!!!?!?!?!

But still Abhi, Maddy and Arya didn't look at them as they knew today they are gonna die.

Sm1: septate posted a video???

Sm3: when did they post??

Alya: and where did they post???

Abhimanyu: ohkk so i take that as none of you have seen so let's do one thing sab saath me dekhte hai.... Excuse me (he called the canteen guy) can you please connect anyone's phone to the TV??

Maddy: Yeah wait I will give my phone.

Everyone sat on different tables. After connecting the mobile with Bluetooth Abhi, maddy and Arya sat at Navni's table. Nandini was glaring at them.

Nandini (whispered): You 3 know na that you are going to die super soon??

Maddy: please ek baar dekh le.....

Nandini rolled her eyes.

Abhimanyu: So guyss they posted the video on YOUTUBE on their official channel before 10 minutes or so... I want everyone to observe them.... Chalo let's start.

He started a Video. Three boys were there. One was at the mic (BOY1), one sat at the drums (BOY2) while one had the guitar (BOY3)

Alya: where are the girls????

Abhimanyu: if you all will be quite then only you will get your answers so please be quite.

Everyone grew quite.