8. New beginnings💙

Next Morning Nandini went in the canteen to see her 3 friends waiting for her. 

Nandini: Hello guyss... Gud morning..

Maddy/ Arya/ Navya: Morning....

Maddy: Tu bata what will you eat... I and arya are going to bring something to eat....

Nandini: Kuch bhi la do....

Maddy and Arya went to bring the food.

Nandini and Navya were sitting there.

Navya: umm.. Nandu.. I wanted to tell you something.... 

Nandini: Navya... kuch bhi ho tell me... You can tell me anything you know na..??

Navya nodded: woh I have hid something from all of you... I told aarohi yesterday and she advised me that I shouldn't hide from you at least...

Nandini: Navu suno... if you want time then it's ok..

Navya: no no I don't... Aaru was right... So the thing is there is a guy... I have been talking to him since a while now... I am not sure about my feelings and all I just know that I like talking with him...

Nandini: That's amazing Navya... Who is he??

Navya: umm... CABIR..

Nandini's eyes widen in shock..

Nandini: You mean apna Cabir??? Fab5's Cabir??

Navya: I know Nandini... You all don't share a good equation... And if you don't want I won't talk with him anymore....

Nandini: Are you mad?? ANd rahi baat Fab5 ki then I just don't like them especially Alya but I know there is somewhere goodness in each one of them.... And Cabir is nice so chill...

Navya: Thank god....

Arya: Why are you thanking god Navu baby???

Navya rolled her eyes: hum isisliye thank you bol rahe the because tum itni der se nahi aaye the now that you are here I m taking my thank you back...

Arya: owww that hurts...

Maddy: chal nautanki we have to practice tooo

Nandini: haan chalo chalo... By the ways guyss actually aaje me sham ko late aaungi...

Maddy: WHat??

Arya: But why??

Nandini: I hve to do my practice with that Monster...

Arya and Maddy looked at each other and started laughing.

Navya and Nandini glared at them.

Navya: Chalo ab hum karle Practice??

She asked sarcastically to Arya and Maddy who nodded their heads.

They went to their practice room and started practicing.

On the other Hand Fab5 were having a break after their practice session. They all have been lately observing Cabir to be lost in his phone. They had decided to talk about it.

All of them shared a look and then nodded.

Manik: Cabir yaar tu toh aaj kal bohut khoya khoya lagta hai...

Mukti: Haan... In fact you are so much lost in your phone sometimes you even forget your food.

Mukti said sarcastically as she knew how much he loves his foodd.

Cabir looked at them and felt guilty for hiding such thing from them. He smiled at them and them sighed.

Cabir: Stop with your drama.. I know you have a doubt and I also want to tell you all something.... So I have been talking with a girl since a while now... I don't know about her feelings but I think I really like her... and somewhere I think I m falling for her.... 

He said with a smile.

Mukti: CABIRAAAAA....... this is huge....

Saying this she pulled everyone in a group hug.

Manik: SO tell you who she is??

Cabir stated looking here and there.

Dhruv: Cabir we are with you whoever it is.... Trust me...

Cabir (nodded, he closed his eyes): It's Navya

He slowly opened his eyes to see others looking at him shocked.

Alya: You mean NAVYA.???

Mukti: As in Navya Naveli??

Cabir: I know guys it's hard to believe and I didn't said anything earlier because the both groups don't get along

Mukti: Yeah it is but don't worry we are happy for you...

Alya: haan and also don't worry we have no problem with Navya...

Manik: Haan...

Dhruv: Chalo guys back to practice???

Everyone nodded and went to back practice.

It was end of the day. The college was over. Nandini had asked Manik to wait for her in the parking. He has been waiting since 10 minutes but there was no sign of Nandini.

On the other hand Nandini was busy in handling Maddy and Arya that she forgot to see the time. As soon as she saw the watch she remembered she had asked Manik to wait. She ran to the parking. She opened the door of the car and set in.

Manik: Finally... you decided to shower your presence 

Nandini: Aree don't be sarcastic now... Maddy and Arya were arguing as always so I was there sorting it out and lost the track of time....

Manik: Agar tumhe unki arguments ko hi solve karna tha then why did you even call me...

Manik was pissed... reason unknown to him.. He thought he was pissed because she came late but little did he know he was jealous of Maddy and Aryaman... He has always been jealous... But He is Manik Malhotra.. So we don't expect him to accept that he was jealous just as we don't except him to know his feelings this soon. He started the car while she showed him direction as she had to go somewhere.

Nandini: Listen Manik I really don't want to fight or argue with you.... and ese hi chalta raha na, if we will fight on every small thing I don't think we will able to practice.

Manik: hmm... I guess you are right... U know what I think umm... I think...

Nandini: haan bolo...

Manik (closed his eyes): I think we should keep all the differences aside and start new... What say??

He looked at her and found her staring at him. Maybe observing his expression to know whether he is serious or not. A small smiled appeared on her face.

Nandini: Ohkk then chalo let's start new...

Nandini had a small smile as she gazed out of the window while Manik too had a smile as he drove.

Word count: 1050

How was the chapter???

Please vote and comment.

This is Khushi.....

Signing off....