2. The New Trustee 💙

In the morning, Fab5 were ready and sitting on the breakfast table chatting and having their breakfast, when Manik's phone rang. He had a huge smile on his face seeing the caller ID.

Manik: hello mom... hello dad... What's upp

Nyo: hello beta how are you and also how are my Fab4??

Fab5: perfectly fine...

Cabir: Aunty aapki bohut yaad aa rahi hai... especially your food....

He said wiping his fake tears while others were shaking their head in disbelief.

Raj: oyy stop flirting with my wife.....

Everyone laughed while Cabir pouted...

Nyo: aree suno bacho i called you to inform you something...

Mukti: haan aunty bolo

Nyo: yeah so there are new trustees in Space...

Dhruv: trustees yaani they are more than one???

Raj: beta hume zyada pata nahi hai as we are not there.... We just know that ab Nyo ke alawa bhi there are trustees.......

Cabir: achaa ohkk thanks uncle for informing.....

Nyo: chalo bachoo leave for college otherwise you will get late....

Manik: haan chalo guys... bye mom bye dad...

Raj & Nyo: byee everyone....

Fab5 left for college.

Navya and Nandini also went to college.

All of them were in the classroom as they had a early class. Fab5 were sitting in the back benches while Navni were sitting on second bench. 

Suddenly an announcement was there.

Announcement: All the students are requested to come to the auditorium in 10 minutes. It's mandatory for all.

All the students went to the Audi along with Fab5 and Navni. Nandini and Navya sat in the second row while Fab5 sat just behind them so that if they get any chances they can do something. Suddenly Nandini's phone rang. She smiled seeing the caller ID.

Nandini: Navya me abhi aati hoon mom dad ka call hai...

Navya (smiled): ohkk nandu tum jao...

After Nandini left Navya's phone also rang. She got angry on seeing. 

Navya: ohhhh yaad aa gayi tumhe .... You know what phone speaker par daalo I want to talk to everyone.

Boy1: haan navu sorry actually....

Navya cut them off.

Navya: go the hell with your sorry.... where were you all since 2 days??? 

Boy2: Navya Baby we were planning something so that we can cool down our mini monster.

Navya rolled her eyes. While Fab5 were continuously listening to her one side conversation while she was unaware.

Navya: you idiot stop babying me otherwise you know the consequences...

Girl2: shut up guys....

Girl1: but Navya is she still angry on these idiots....

Navya: Angry??? No noo she is not just angry..... she is in her mini monster mode....

Boy3: yaar ohkkk just pray humara surprise pasand aaye....

Navya: aana hi chaiya otherwise RIP guys....