4. Forgiven??💙

After Nandini went inside Abhi also came running there. 

Abhi: What happened guys??

Cabir : ohh sir... kuch khass nahi an argument took place in the canteen. While Principal sir and Trustees also came there at the same time... Shivay sir was damn angry..... He called us to his cabin....So we all are here....

Abhi: are but Why are you standing outside??

Manik: wohh actually sir that girl she was fighting with me here also and All the sir saw that and called her inside first

Abhi: Ohh shitt.... She is inside??? alone?? I am damn scared for her. But who is she??

Navya, Maddy, Arya: Nandini..

Abhi: Nandini?!?!?! You mean...??

Navya, Maddy and Arya nodded.

Abhi: ohhh to to thik hai....

Fab5 looked at him confused but before anyone could ask him the door opened.

Inside the cabin:

Shivay: princess tell us what exactly happened??

Nandini: Aree we all saw the video in the canteen and I had tears in my eyes so alya commented........................

She told them everything

Nandini: And before you all do something please isme mat pado.... I want to handle them by myself... please..... 

She showed them her puppy face and they agreed.

Shivay: acha okk ab batao Abhi, arya and maddy ko maaf kab kar rahi ho??

Nandini: aree bhai don't worry.... and wese bhi Abhi ki koi galti nahi hai aur unn dono ko toh mein baadme dekh lungi...

Shivomru giggled.

Om: chalo now let's call them inside...

Rudra went and called everyone inside.

Shivay: look guys I don't know what happened in the canteen and I don't even want to know... Just keep one thing in mind this is college and you all are students so behave like one...

Om: and guys I know you all want to do masti and fun and canteen is the play to do it but just be in your limits...

Shivay: Rudra look into the matter we both are leaving as we have meeting....

Rudra nodded.

Maddy: Bhai

Shivay: Maddy you are in college and here I m your trustee not your brother..

Fab5 was shocked knowing that Shivay was Maddy's brother. But their respect for Shivay increased after hearing him.

Maddy: but right now I want to talk to my brother. Om bhai please...

Om smiled and nodded.

Shivay: haan jaldi bolo we have to go....

Maddy: bhai humra kaam ho gaya???

Shivomru, Nandini and Abhi got what he was asking. 

Shivay: Maddy sorry but iss baar you have to work hard.

Om and Rudra giggled silently. While Nandini was also laughing internally. Maddy, Arya and Abhi had horrified expressions.

Om: Aur haan kaam se yaad aaya Abhimanyu Sir, aapki file humne submit ki thi and it's approved.

Abhi (excitedly): really???????

Fab5 was looking at everyone in confusion.

Maddy: aree ese kese??