Character Sketch💙

Raj Malhotra:

He is one of the top businessmen of the country

He is one of the top businessmen of the country. He loves his son and wife very much. His first wife left him for money and from that day he had worked day and night to built Malhotra Industries. He married again for his son. He loves all the children equally. He is a very jolly person who knows how to keep work- life balance. He is in New York with his best friend for some deal since 4 months and will be there for next 6-8 months with his wife. He is best friend for his children.

Nyonika Malhotra:

She is a sweet but tough

She is a sweet but tough. She is the best mother/ wife anyone can have. She came in Raj's life when he needed a partner. She met him through her best friend. She has always loved Manik as his own. In fact know one can say that she is his step mom. She has also given motherly love to the whole Fab5. She never had a child as she didn't want Manik to feel insecure. Always hopes that someone changes Manik's thoughts. Has been in New York since last 4 months with her husband. She has gone there to help Raj in business as well as to meet her one and only best friend. 

Manik Malhotra:

Rude, arrogant, rich spoil brat

Rude, arrogant, rich spoil brat. He is the lead singer of Fab5, which is the best band in Space Academy. Loves his friends and family a lot. Has trust issues due to his own mother who left his father for money. His father married again to Nyonika who gave him motherly love. He loves Nyonika more than anyone in this world while he hates his mother. But due to his own mother he doesn't trust anyone except his parents and Fab5 as he thinks money and fame is everything. For him Dhruv is his buddy, Cabir is his soul brother, and if Mukti is his best friend then Alya is his sister. He lives with Fab5 in Malhotra Mansion while Nyonika and Raj are in New York since 3 months due to business.