5. MANAS💙

Abhimanyu reached Rudra's cabin banging the door. Due to the sudden sound Rudra who was busy in his phone immediately fell of the chair...

Abhi: aree Rudra where are you??

Rudra: yaha.... raising his hand up...

Abhi (angrily): what are you doing there???

Rudra (innocently): wohh achanak door khola tune so I fell down from the chair.

Abhi (face palmed): tu yaha hai aur waha me babydoll, navya aur wohh do idiots ko sambhalke aa raha hoon...

Rudra: kyu exactly kya hua???

Abhi: nothing much I placed them in one band.... babydoll bohut gussa thi then i told her the reason so she was ok... but i don't think wohh unn do idiots ko ese maaf karegi...

Rudra: aree don't worry wohh teen khud solve kar lenge don't worry..... tu baith...

Abhi sat there and they started talking as they had alot to catch up..

On the other hand in canteen Arya, Maddy and Navya reached to see Nandini seeping her cold coffee. They went and sat with her. She rolled her eyes and looked away. Arya and Maddy shared a look.

Maddy: jaan listen na yaar bohot ho gaya... bas tu jo bolegi hum karlenge but please now its off the limit...

Arya: haan yaar we accept that we should not have interfered in your work but bas na abb please... 

Maddy: haan chal we will get you tons and tons of chocolates and ice creame

Arya: haan done please na cupcake..

Nandini looked towards them and they made a puppy face. Nandini melted instantly.

Maddy & Arya: we miss you pleasee....

Nandini smiled.

Nandini: i miss you too my idiots...

They 3 shared a group hug. While Navya was just admiring them. They pulled her into the hug too.

Arya: chalo guys bohut ho gaya now let's plan for our performance.

Navya: haan we need to do many things...

Nandini (smirking): haan of course SPACE ko bhi toh pata chalna chahiye woh we are...

Maddy (smirking): of course....

Before they can continue their discussion Alya interrupted. Fab5 had come in the canteen just after they broke the hug. As they saw Nandini talking freely with Maddy and Arya, Alya was not able to control so she commented.

Alya: Wow Nandini, You are a great Attention seeker yaar... Like 15 min pehle you were not even ready to participate with them but now you are talking with them woh bhi like nothing happened... 

Mukti: haan yaar Nandini kya drama kar leti ho...

Listening to Mukti and Alya, Maddy and Arya' blood boiled.

Maddy: Listen you......

Before he can speak further Nandini showed her hand to stop him.

Nandini: Ohh hello to you too Alya... You know what attention ke liye tum logo ko ese cheap tricks use karni padti hogi as you are still a child... on the otherside we are mature adults so we know kab kese behave karna hai.... We are in one band so we need to form the bond... And we don't let small disputes to come in our way.... Aur rahi baat attention ki toh please I don't need to do drams for attention... Aur mere pass itna free time bhi nahi hai that I go playing dramas just for mere attention.... So think before you speak...

Manik: you....

Arya: look Manik... It was not her who spoke first... Teach your group members kab bolna hai aur kab nahi... and till know i guess tumhe pata bhi chal gaya hoga that we are not like others jo tum bologe aur sun lege.....

Maddy: haan we will answer back... But We don't want any unnecessary fights and dramas....

Cabir: Manik I guess they are right... we should not come in each other's way.... wese bhi you known na Shivay sir told that he won't appreciate any drama....

Dhruv: haan buddy hum bata denge kon kya hai in the competition....

Manik: chalo guys.....

Fab5 went and sat on different table and started discussing about the competition.

Navya: guyss hum naam kya rakhenge???

Arya: haan yaar yeh bhi hai....

Nandini: let's do one thing sab ko conference pe lete hai... and let's discuss....

Maddy: but jaan right now??

Nandini: aree don't worry I am just talking about voice call...

Arya: ohh then it's ohkk Let me ask Abhi where he is and if he is free or not...

Arya called Abhi and Abhi told him t he was in Rudra's office so they can take others in conference too. Then arya called everyone else too....

Arya: So guys now everyone is here...

Nandini: hello guys...

Girl1: hello nanz how are you baby??

Nandini: I m perfectly fine Shan(Shanaya) 

Abhi: did you forgive these two idiots??

Arya: Abhi shut upp....

Gril2: aree Why shhut up we want to know...

Navya: aree aaru (aarohi) I will tell you kya hua......... (she told everything that happened from morning)

Everyone laughed.

Shan: so now you four are in a band...

Maddy: yup and now we want some name for our band...

Nandini: haan aaru you are our creative head so suggest something na... 

Aaru: ohh hello toh tum kya ho...

Nandini: aree I don't want to think anything because I m tired of all the drama..

Abhi: haan aaru tu hi sochle...

Shan: guyss do something with you Initials na... Like M, N, N and A....

Maddy: haan that's a great Idea...

Aaru: Mann??

Abhi: haan that's a nice name...

Nandini: Nope it will be MANAS.... because naam me sab ke letters hone chaiye we all are a family...

Maddy: haan of course jaan is right... so MANAS it is...

Shan: yeah it's a nice name.....

Aaru: chalo guys ab name decide ho gaya ho toh i need to go.... I have alot of work

Shan: yeah same here... chalo bye byee....

Nandini: haan chalo bye...

They cut the call..

Fab5:

Alya: that bloody bitch what does she think of herself....

Manik: Alya bas... aur wese bhi why are we wasting our time on them.... 

Mukti: haan we will show them in the competition who is the best...

Dhruv: guyss look they are talking with someone on call...

Cabir: haan woh log ek saath kisse baat kar rahe honge??

Manik: buddy, cabir unki life me kya ho raha hai woh dekhte rahenge toh hum kya karege so leave it....

Everyone agreed to Manik and they started discussing about the competition.

Word count: 1070

How was the chapter???

Please vote and comment.

This is Khushi.....

Signing off....