6. Revenge💙

Only one week was left for the competition. In these 3 weeks Fab5 and Manas fights were minimum. And the one which were there they were mainly between Alya and Nandini. Both the team members were tired of their fights. They just used to drag their respective member from the location to avoid more fights. Manik and Nandini are attracted towards each other but they deny the feeling. Mukti is obsessing over Abhi for a while now, and Fab5 has concluded that she has lost it when it comes to her fav 'Abhimanyu Sir'. Cabir and Navya are also experiencing some attraction. Cabir had sent message to Navya once and she had replied too. From that day they have been talking with each other through messages. Nandini has a doubt that Navya is hiding something but she knows Navya will come around.

Right now both the teams, along with other participants, were standing in the auditorium because Abhi had called them. Abhi entered the audi.

Mukti: Hayyy My hotie...

Fab5 facepalmed shaking their head in disbelief.

Abhi: Good morning everyone. I hope aap sabki practice is going amazing (everyone nodded)... So I have called everyone here today because we have to perform an opening act before the actually performance starts. It will be like an intro songs of all the bands. So I want one member from every band. So tell me konse band se kon aa raha hai. I will be back in 5 minutes.

Everyone started whispering amongst them.

Maddy: Hum me se kon ja raha hai??? Dekho mein nahi jane vala wese bhi I m getting tired of our practices aur upar se ek aur performance... No ways..

Arya: Yeah same here.... I m also not going... toh bache Navu and cupcake.

Navya: Nandu I would have gone but fab5 mese agar Dhruv ke alava koi aur aaya toh I won't be able to handle yaar... Cabir aur Mukti will irritate the hell out of me and rahi baat uss make-up kit ki then woh har baat pe humari insult karegi.... Aur uss Rakshas ke saath toh hum apne sabse bure sapne bhi nahi jane vale

She said dramatically while others laughed.

Nandini: No problem Guys.... Main hoon na... I will go....

While with Fab5...

Dhruv: Bolo guys who's going???

Mukti: I want to go yaar...

Cabir: Nope you are not going... tu performance se zyada apne ABHI pe dhyaan degi..

Mukti hit him on his arm while others laughed.

Dhruv: Manik I think you should go.... What say guys??

Alya: haan manik you go...

Mukti and Cabir too agreed.

Manik: ohkk guys I m going....

They heard Abhi's voice.

Abhi: Ready guys???

One person from each group came. As soon as Manik and Nandini saw each other they glared at each other.

Abhi: Ohkk So now everyone other then these people can go to their practices.

Everyone went away. Maddy, Arya and Navya went to the canteen. Suddenly Maddy remembered something. 

Maddy: Oh Shit guys.... Hum Jaan ko nahi bhejna chaiye tha...

Navya: But kya hua maddy???

Arya: Haan cupcake can handle it...

Maddy: Guyss day before yesterday she played a prank on Abhi remember???

Two days ado Nandini had played a prank on Abhi. She had painted his face like a joker and sent that pic in whatsapp group of SEPTETS as well as their family group. Abhi had told her that he will take a revenge.

Arya& Navya: Ohh shit

Arya: Aaj toh I guess madam shikaar banne vali hai...

Navya: But guys it's Abhi... he won't do anything that hurts her... So don't worry...

Both the boys agreed.

On the other side,

Abhi: So you all have to form pairs first... Hence there will be 2 pairs... And then tum logo ko ek ek song dunga me... You have to perform it... So now the pairs are Shahid and Krupa and MANIK and NANDINI

Listening these Manik and Nandini's eyes widen....

Manan: WHAT???!!!!

Abhi shot a small smirk at nandini's direction which went unnoticed by others. She understood it was him punishing for her prank. She pouted while he hid his smile.

Abhi: yep... I don't want any excuses... decided your own song and start the practice.

He went away with a small smile. While Nandini and Manik were busy glaring each other.

Both of them went away. 

When Nandini told how Abhi too revenge of the prank. All of them laughed at her condition while she whined. She was somewhere teeny tiny bit happy to get Manik as her partner but her anger and ego was so big that this happiness was nothing.

While when Manik told Fab5 about Nandini being her partner Alya was bitching about Nandini while Dhruv was neutral. Cabir was just observing Manik's action as there was a constant smile on his face even when he showed everyone how he was annoyed being Nandini's partner. On the other hand Mukti disliked Nandini due to a reason that Fab5 were unaware of. She has seen Nandini and Abhi twice outside the college. Once they were in mall shopping. While the other time they were in a cafe ordering something. Mukti didn't like her with him but somewhere she was confused. Because when other girls of class talk about Abhi he hates it. She wants to rip them off. But when she saw Nandini with him she didn't get any negative feeling. She was somewhere ok with her being there. It was just she also wanted to be with him.

Mukti was lost in her thoughts when her eyes fell on Nandini passing from the door. She made and excuse to Fab5 and told them as it was closing time she is going home. She decided to follow Nandini.

On the other side, Navya went to the hostel, Maddy and Arya had some work so they also went away. While Nandini wanted to talk to Abhi so she called him in the parking

Nandini went to the parking and stood near a car. Mukti immediately recognized it to be Abhi's. She hid behind a pillar so that she was invisible to Nandini. She saw someone coming from  the other side.

Abhi: Ahem... Miss Nandini what are you doing here??? Near my car....

Nandini: Nandini ke bachee.... Ruk I will teach you a lesson... How dare you pair me up with that MONSTER???

Mukti giggled hearing manik's new name..

Abhi: haan toh It was you who played that stupid prank on me... 

Nandini (pouted): haan toh it was an innocent sa prank but tumne toh kitni badi punishment dedi....

Abhi: Everything is fair in love and war babydoll....

Mukti's eyes widen as she heard two words love and babydoll

Abhi: and this is War...

He started laughing while mukti sighed relief. 

Nandini: You know what teri Girlfriend aane de... I will take every revenge...

Abhi and Nandini laughed while Mukti smiled seeing their bond.

Abhi: chal ab I will drop you...

Nandini: Nope... You go I have to finish some work and then I will go home....

They bid bye and went away. Whil Mukti was curious to know their relation.

Word count: 1200

How was the chapter???

Please vote and comment.

This is Khushi.....

Signing off....