one

it's the morning of a Thursday and you're getting ready for a photo shoot.You get out of bed and throw on some clothes, you put on some white jeans and a cute top, along with some black boots and a jacket.While you are getting ready you get a text from your bestfriend Lauren.She messages you asking if you wanted to hang out later with herself and Declan and of course you said yes. You tell her you have a shoot to go to first but you would come over in the evening and she said she would pick you up at around 5pm after your shoot.

 You tell her you have a shoot to go to first but you would come over in the evening and she said she would pick you up at around 5pm after your shoot

you leave the house in your car and drive to the place where your photo shoot is taking place. After trying on many outfits and millions of photos later you are finally finished. They let you keep the clothes as long as you promoted them on your instagram and you agreed to do so tomorrow.You get into your white Tesla and drive over to Lauren's house as herself and Dec are there.

You get out of the car and knock on her front door..
she opens the door and greets you hello

you/Debbi- well hello Lauren and Dec

Lauren+Dec- Hey deb how are you?

the three of you chat along for the rest of the evening. you order takeaway and chill together when suddenly Dec and Lauren bring up Dec's bestfriend Mason and how we are all hanging out tomorrow. All that came to your mind was who was Mason? And what did he look like so Dec shows you a picture of him and you go all red. You didn't think he was that hot. He had an amazing body and smile that you instantly fell in love with. You didn't want to get all over your head for him as he didn't even know who you were and thought nothing would ever happen between yous even if you meet.