fourteen

you wake up it's only 5am , you feel an arm around you that you fell asleep on. You look and it's Masons. He's still sleeping, wrecked and so tired.You kiss him on the forehead and go back to bed tucking your face into his arm. About 5 hours later the two of you wake up on the exact same time. He kisses you good morning and cuddles you a bit more.When you are done both of you get up and head to the kitchen together making some breakfast for the both of you. You make some pancakes and he gets the sauces and fruit ready.
You set the table up and sit next to eachother as you eat your pancakes.You take a selfie together.So he posts it on Instagram.. and within 7 minutes you're getting 100 dms, stating that your a whore for going for someone's ex and they haven't even broken up for more then a week. your getting hate comments saying your not good enough for him and that he shouldn't be with you and that he could do twice as better then be with you. you walk up to your room crying. mason was in the living room and saw you went up but didn't see you were crying. As your crying you get into an outfit get your car keys and are about to head out, and are doubting your relationship with Mase, when Mason sees you he runs up to you. Grabs your hand and asks "what's wrong baby? why are you crying "
"he takes your phone and looks.
mason- are you seriously going to take this to heart? these jealous bitches ? none of this is true. your amazing and i love you, he says"
you look at him in shock
y/n/ debbi- you love me ?

mason- i know it's so early but i love yo-

you run into him and give him a kiss on the lips. You start making out until he lifts you up and is slowly walking up to the room. Your both under the covers and you know what happened. About an hour later , he kisses you on the head.

mason-
Your mine, and mine only, No comment is going to change that.

debbi/ mase.. i love you

he kisses you on the forehead.
"i know that" and he smirks.

He has to head to training so you get up into an outfit