seventeen

you order a caesar salad, and jack orders the exact same thing

"that's my favourite" he says.

"that's my favourite too haha!" you say to him

"guess we have a lot in common" jack says

"anyway do you wanna come watch training today ? the team would like to see you. they love having you around and haven't seen you in a while becuase of Mason."

deb- sure, i don't mind just aslong as Mason doesn't try talking to me.

jack- i'll make sure he doesn't don't worry.

you drive home to get into a more sporty outfit

he collects you and you drive to the training centre once again

as you arrive. Harry Kane was the first person to see you , he comes up to you and hugs you.
Been a while. he says.

soon phil,maguire,saka, rashford  and the rest of the team head towards you and say hi to you and start having a chat with you. Mason still hasn't arrived but it was time for training and they head out to the pitch , you throw on your boots , and the england team set of shorts and a tshirt.  when then Mason, walks in the pitch with mia.

they laugh and walk together to the stand for mason to put his boots on as he runs on the pitch where you  and the rest of the team were playing soccer,

Debbi, is joining us today. Southgate says.
in your mind all your thinking is, time
to show i'm better then that bitch. You tighten your hair, throw in a nike hair band. and get on the pitch and play

Mason doesn't say anything he just goes over to Declan and talks to him. Dec didn't really care what was happening with you as Mason was his best mate. and Bros before Hoes for them. He still should've told Mason what he did was wrong but anyway. You were playing a match and you were marking Mason. Your team won by 2 goals.
Mason kept staring at you. Until he "by accidentally" runs into you and you fall but Maguire catches you.
Watch out Mason, don't knock our Lady down.

He ignores him and keeps playing the game, you were quiet shook at how much Mason had changed towards you.

Training was done. You and Jack stayed back to play a little bit more. You and him were doing 1 on 1's when Mason and Mia walk in. You had tripped over while running and as Jack caught you he lifted u up and you went in for a kiss. You kissed Jack and as you pull out you were smiling same as Jack. You continued playing 1 on 1's when Mia walks onto the pitch with Mason. You see the two of them and ask Jack to leave and he said yeah of course so you pick up your things and leave, as Mason is staring at you..
Jack walks towards the car and you say "i'll be just a sec alright ?"

Mason walks in and you call his name to talk

"mase come here" you said.

mason- don't call me mase.

debbi- what the fuck is your problem? i didn't do anything to you it was you who ruined and fucked it all up you cunt.

mason- you just ignored me and wouldn't talk to me at all after it. plus you seem to be doing just fine with jack.

debbi- i could say the exact same fucking thing to you mason, you ruined this. don't even try blame me. It's all YOUR fault for KISSING mia.

as your eyes build up into tears you run to the bathroom and sit down against the wall crying, When Jack who comes looking for you sees Mason near the entrance

Jack- where's debbi?

Mason- Bathroom, why?

Jack- because i'm taking her home.

Mason- yeah well she's in there,

Jack- debbi you here ?

Jack hears some crying and walks into the bathroom to see u against the wall crying. He takes your hand and lifts you up.
He hugs you tightly as he puts you into his chest.

"it's mason wasnt it" he says

debbi- yeah.

jack- i'm going to fucking kill him i swear deb.

debbi- it's okay jack don't worry.
You pull him in for a kiss.You take his hand as you walk out together to the car