twenty one

after a long time with mase you got into an outfit

taggedmasonmount10liked by masonmount10,jackgrealish,declanrice,laurenfryer_and 419,101 moredebbimagging_ bed pics xo

tagged
masonmount10
liked by masonmount10,jackgrealish,declanrice,laurenfryer_and 419,101 more
debbimagging_ bed pics xo

masonmount10 man who's bed is that ahah?
debbimagging_ we shall never know

laurenfryer_ so aesthetic girl
debbimagging_ hahaha ikr

declanrice @masonmount10 look i found your bed it was taken by debbi
masonmount10 hahahah man shut up🤣

Mason comes upstairs to you with only his calvin klein boxers and you could see his muscles and abs popping out

"morning beautiful" he says as he holds an ice coffee. your favorite and he had made it exactly how you liked as he held it and handed it to you with his right hand giving you a kiss on the forehead after he had given you your coffee." i have training soon, you coming" mason had said as he abruptly started putting his chelsea gear on , his customized air force 1's and grabbed his car keys, waiting for debbi in the car.she had grabbed a random outfit as she headed to the car to meet mase.''the blinging sound of masons phone had occured. it was a girl although debbi was unsure as to who the girl was. never heard of her in her life. she left it to talk to him about it later when he could give a better explanation. he was rushing to training now, she would leave him in the mood he was in now, plus it could just be a friend, nothing more. which didnt concern her that bad. on the way to training not much was said between mase and debbi. although mason kept getting messages on his phone.

' ill get it for yo-'' debbi was intrerrupted as her boyfriend  Mason had grabbed his phone in an instinct to not allow his girlfriend to take his phone. he was hiding something. she knew it deep down, but of course didnt think about it too much. 'who is it '' the girl had said concerned as if something was wrong. '' oh its only deccers spamming me asking if im going to training''.

sasha had been confuses as first of all dec never spam texts mason, and second of all they talked about training last night on playstation.

anyway, the two had arrived at the stadium, he got out of the car in a rush. forgetting to say a goodbye kiss to his girlfriend.'' forgetting something?'' debbi had said in a pissed off way. as if her boyfriend didnt care about her anymore, seeing as it was so difficult for him to say goodbye to her.

''see you later'' he said as he rushed inside the stadium leaving her standing alone. ''whatever'' she immitated to herself as she  was angry.she got in his car and left to go do some shopping in the area they were currently in. she wasnt gonna wait all training for mase. it was a long session, no way she was waiting that long.she ended up going to multiple stores.

time had passed and it was time for her to go back to masons training before he finished to get him, so she got in the car, turned on some tunes and started driving to the place.she sighed out side of the window pulling in a deep breath of air inside her body.

she arrived and parked for mason. she headed over to the door to await her boyfriend. everyone had been leaving saying hi to debbi.''wheres mase?' debbi asked declan as she stood infront of him stopping him from moving on, as ovbiously he knew where he was.  he mumbled '' not sure probably still changing'' he said in a rather quick and rushy voice as he headed to his car.' there he was, leaving the stadium with another girl.it ws her. the girl from the text message. she just knew it. it seemed like her. as they giggled and laughed, the girl and mase had seen debbi and instantly stopped laughing. debbi stormed up to the girl '' hey im debbi masons girlfrien- and before she could finish her sentence she was interrupped by her boyfriend mason who stopped her from talking to the other girl as if he was hiding something.'sorry about that' he said as he said goodbye to the other girl.

'what the fuck is wrong with you'' he said in a pissed off voice to his girl.

'its her from the text message isnt it'' debbi said ass he forced him to tell her.

mason looked shocked , ''how do you know about that'' mason asked her in a shocked voice.

the two started having a serious arguement. it got bad. till finally all he said to debbi was 'fuck off right about now debbi''

debbi took a left and left without saying goodbye, she headed to harry kanes car as he was like a brother to her. she could trust him with anything and wanted him to take her home. ''what did he do now'' kane replied with a straight face.

'and thats that' as she finished her rant of explanation to kane.

'thats seriously messed up deb, leave him for a bit. somethings up and ill find out about it dont worry' he said to  the girl  as he hugged her as they arrived at debbies home. ''thank you so much harry you dont know how much this means to me'' she replied with a sincere thank you. she was forever great ful to have a great friend like harry kane himself.
———————————————————————————
literally sorry for it being so bad and late i'm working on my new wattpad story and focusing more on that one aswell as a new story coming soon <3