ten

the game is on the 18th minute currently 0-0,, Arsenal had a few shots same going to Chelsea but no goals.

mason is always letting  those unusual looks up to you.

at half time..
they are having team talks waiting for the second half to start

and as it starts mason receives the ball and is making his way up towards the goal. He passes out everyone and from outside the box he lets a shot and it goes up to the top of the goal making it 1-0 to Chelsea.

The crowd were screaming and screaming. You get a smile from Mason, pointing to you , making it seem like he was telling you the goal was for you. You get a smile on your face and you have nothing more then delight.

everyone is staring at you and you can tell there are a few jealous fans.

Arsenal had scored a goal on the 76th minute.. making it a tight 1-1 game

near the end of the game. Kai was making a run up to the goal as Mason had the ball and does a satisfying pass to Kai and Kai bangs it into the corner bottom left of the goal making it 2-0 and just as the whistle blows Chelsea had won and there the team was cheering with delight.You three go down to the front of the stadium seats to go closer to the team and Mason runs up to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek "told you i would score for you" and winks at you. He runs back to the team as they were heading to the changing room.
Lauren, Declan, and yourself are waiting in the car outside for Mason to head home.
After like 30 minutes of waiting he comes and throws his bag in the boot and sits in the back with you looking wrecked. He says hi to everyone and winks at you.

"i'm so tired" he says .

You lie down in the back and he lies down in between your legs resting his head on your leg and falling asleep while you play with his hair and give him a slight kiss on the forehead.

Lauren and Dec were just in the front happy for the both of you, even though you two weren't official yet. they were still glad that you two like eachother and watched you sleep together