sixteen

mason called you, and you finally decide to answer

"what do you want Mason, because all I want is to not fucking talk to you, or your little new bitch"

mason - debbi i didn't mean to do it. it just happened.

debbi- oh yeah knowing you had a girlfriend ?! Knowing that I WAS AWAY for 5 days.
Knowing she was going to pull a stunt with you. Why were you even with her ALONE in the first fucking place. Don't tell me any type of bullshit Mason. I'm done. We're done.

mason- no debbi please, just wait i'll come over and we can talk.

debbi- there's NOTHING to talk about Mason, absolutely fucking nothing. Goodbye.

you end the facetime and get ready. you texted Jack if he wanted to hang out. He said yeah ovbiously so you got ready for him. You got into an outfit

You get into your white Tesla and drive to Jacks house to meet him.

You arrive,
"hey debbi"  he says

you get out and lock the car and hug him hello.
he opens the  car door for you and lets you in.

he closes the door and walks to the other side and gets in.
He puts on his seatbelt and opens the window down.
He blasts on some music, the first song being a song from Lil Baby "on me"

as your driving to the shopping centre in town, you come to a red light where people see you in Jacks car and start making videos and photos and throwing it all over social media.

"jack grealishes new girlfriend "?
"soccer star in car with a girl"

and there's plenty of photos online with the two of you.

you two ignore it. you watch him drive with one hand and the other on his lap.
he drives so attractively, you love it

anyway you arrive and get out. you walk into the shop and he asks . where will we go first?
So you go into JD Sports, and you wanted a new pair of Mid Air Jordan 1's

jack saw you looking at the shoes and said "i'll buy them for you" while you were holding some more clothes he said "i'll buy those too" as he takes everything out of your hands and brings it to the till

"no jack i cant let you, it's too much money. let me buy it" you say.

"No it's fine, you deserve a little treat" he smirks.

you blush but are very grateful.
He walks out of JD with two bags for you. and 2 others with his stuff in it. he bought matching jordan's as you, and some clothes
He hands you them and says "here you go m'lady.
you hug him and say thank you.
You walk into Victoria Secret next and buy a few perfumes.
He wanted to go into Louie Vouittone to get a new belt and bag.

so he bought some things in there and says "let's go for lunch" as he takes your hand and walks in the shopping centre to a cute place to eat.
He placed the bags down next to your table and takes the chair out while you sit on it and he pulls u in.
He goes to sit down, when you look behind him and Mason walks into the place with southgates daughter.
Tears build up in ur eyes, remembering what had happened.
"did i do something ?" he asks

"jack, it's not you.. it's just mason is here with her.."

he gets up and walks to mason.

"you seriously have the audacity to walk in here with Mason not even two days after he  cheated  on Deb"

mia- well you two are together , don't see why i can't be with Mason.

Mason doesn't say anything. he looks at Debbi and locks eyes at her and says "i'm sorry" as you roll your eyes at him.