nineteen

it was the 87th minute when Jack takes a shot and pops it into the goal. Making it 1-0

Seconds before the game is about to end  and you hear the final whistle blows.

You get up and clap and southgate looks delighted

everyone in the stadium got up and was whistling and clapping for Jacks goal and there win.

slowly everyone was leaving the pitch but you ran onto the pitch to Jack where it was only you two alone. You ran into his arms when he pulls out and kisses you. You pull out, "well done Jack" you say to him with a smirk, as you pull back in and start making out with him. He lifts you up into his arms and continues making out with you.

After about 12 minutes of whatever you did on the pitch he takes your hand and you walk out to your car to drive to the hotel.
I have a game tomorrow" you say.
are you coming to watch?"

jack- no why would i, he says sarcastically and laughs at you.
i'm messing of course i'm coming. the whole boys chelsea team and our england team are all coming to watch, including southgate haha!
debbi/ you- awh thanks Jack i hope we win.
jack- i know everyone does

your driving to the hotel when you see masons car pull into the exact same hotel parking
is he dropping someone off? probably doubt he's staying with her in there

well your doubting was wrong. he parked the car got luggage out and walked into the hotel with it and Mia.

you get out hold jacks hand and a suitcase.
You walk to the front desk check in and mason was infront of you.

mason sees you

good luck tomorrow deb, he says.

thanks mason.. you didn't even look at him saying it you just looked to the floor and said it with no meaning or care.

mason- are you forever going to stay mad at me ?

deb-  do you think i'm just not mad at you? What you did was fucked up and you handled it so shit and acted like a cunt. there were 100 ways you could've handled and prevented it but you did nothing. which shows whatever we had.. ment nothing to you mase.honestly , just leave me alone.I don't even wanna talk to you. old feelings keep coming back and i don't want them to.

mason- you were gone for a week, i missed you. it all happened so fast i didn't mean it to happen. you shut me out after it too. you didn't wanna talk about it or come to me.

debbi- me leaving for a WEEK has absolutely fucking nothing to do with this. If you didn't want it to happen, you and Mia would literally not be here together. You know i thought we were forever. but ovbiously i was wrong the whole time. We could've gotten past this but you didn't try get past it you went straight to her. so honestly fuck you mason. i hope you realize what you did was wrong

mason walks away, and ignores the situation

debbi- yeah ignore another situation. your good at that.

after sleeping and lots of cuddles from jack in bed..
the next day

southgate had heard from rumours around the team that mason cheated on you with his daughter and he felt terrible.

so the next day as you were in your chelsea gear. you walk out about to enter the pitch when southgate calls u by your name

southgate- debbi i am so sorry about mia and mason, ive heard it all what happened. is there anything i can do?

debbi- hi mr southgate.No don't worry it's fine , im over it honestly. I don't care anymore but what your daughter did was wrong. she knew what she was doing and it's all her fault.I have to give Mason some of the blame too though.

southgate- i know debbi, anyway have a good game out there. Break a leg and get a goal for me will you, you have it in you you always have. Good luck Deb, as he hugs you and pushes u to the door.

Bye mr southgate, thank you. you say.

also jack grabs your hand before the game, he kisses you on the lips.
Good luck darling he says.

Thank you Jack.

You kiss him back and enter the pitch now and as you look at the stage it's packed with supporters some of them being your personal ones and 2 which you didn't want here.Lauren, declan, mason, mia, jack, southgate the whole english squad and chelsea team were here to watch you too. You were playing against Mias team this evening. It was a final. As you run on the pitch to get into your position. You see Jack sent you a smirk from his seat. You show him a heart and look at him.

 You show him a heart and look at him