six

you sit down at a table, smiling and laughing at eachother. seeing mason glance at you every once in a while. things just got akward now and he hasn't even texted you. You didn't want to be the person to text him first so you ignored it. You overhear the girl with Mason say, " who do you keep looking at "? and he just says casually no one, just thought it was my friend but it wasn't.
you order some food and drinks and your enjoying it as it's delicious.

2 hours pass by and you two are about to leave as you head to the till to pay the bill as it came up to €176.

You get out of the resteraunt and go to the car park as your leaning on the black Tesla waiting for Jack to unlock the car he comes up to u puts his hand on your thigh and kisses you on the lips with some tongue.
After a good 7 minutes he pulls away and smiles.
You get into the car and he drived you home.
You had a lot of fun and was very happy with how your date went tonight.
You go to bed straight away as you had a shoot tomorrow morning

You wake up and your all ready for your shoot so you drive to the place and get the shoot done with. within 3 hours you're all finished and head home when you get a call from Lauren asking to go out with her and declan, so you said yeah not knowing Mason was coming.
You get into a cute outfit and post an insta, looking at all the other instas too

liked by laurenfryer_ , declan rice, masonmount10 , jack grealish, phil foden and 297,668 moredebbimagging_ casual go out fits xo

debbimagging_ casual go out fits xo

laurenfryer_ literally a fucking stunner x
debbimagging_ i love you xo

declanrice ready for da drinksss
debbimagging_ always dec😆

philfoden looking good
debbimagging_ thank you foden😉

liked by debbimagging_ , declan rice, masonmount10 , and 2,567 morelaurenfryer_ me and my lookz

laurenfryer_ me and my lookz

debbimagging_ fucking hawty ^
laurenfryer_ not at all girl

declanrice 💙
laurenfryer_ 💗