~ Clear confessions

*This chapter will be much shorter than regular.

Scene 10 | |  Because you're giving me another reason,

Scene 10 | | Because you're giving me another reason,

When Finnick Odair realizes just what he can have if Jenesis Hammaz survives the arena.

Dinner was rather silent once everyone got back. Zayden was absent during it, and once again, the supposed to be talkative day was ruined. Just like their First Day Of Training dinner, but this time it was Zayden. Jenesis came to a logical conclusion that her partner must have ordered food/ dinner to his room like Jenesis has done occasionally. She chewed down sadly on the fried rice and lamb stew in her mouth. Her mind replaying the images of Zaydens angry stare, his glaring, and the feeling of her skin tearing under the collision of the glass shards. All of it, Jenesis can still see all of it. Who knows?, she asked herself comedically with amusement. 

I might have to get used to the feeling of somebody pinning me down to bring harm. She joked depressingly as she twirled the spoon in her lamb stew. Jenesis looked up to the eating people around her, all earful quietly with no Zayden. This was supposed to be their last dinner as one together, and it was ruined by anger, pride, and jealousy. The loath that one tribute had for the other ruined their last night together.

Her arm tingled, and it reminded her of the gash that was quickly treated the moment she stepped out of the shower. Sasha and Roman had told her about the cream she should apply after her shower, that would make her arm heal. Then apply it again before she goes to bed for nothing but a faint scratch to be left. It was such easy access to find something to close her wound, that it surprised Jenesis truly. She couldn't feel it, like the spot was numb.

QUE MUSIC

Slowly, Jenesis raised her head, scanning the table of peacefully eating adults. She was out of Romans dress, showered and scenting the smell of nutmeg and Shea butter, and she was changed to more comfortable close. Yet she felt everything but comfortable. Jenesis's eyes landed on Roman. Roman her stylist that has done nothing but be good to her. Presenting her well to the prying eyes of the Capital citizens. Putting his heart and brains into every dress and piece of cloth and clothing he has designed for her. To conclude, Jenesis was very thankful.

Then her eyes landed on Felix, so sat beside Roman. He had on his regular fiery colors that brought out his undying personality. He was eating away, the tenseness not so much in his body. He was Zaydens stylist, he seemed a little grim at the absence of Zayden, but it was for the better. Not after what Zayden had done. He seemed to be going in and out of thought as he ate, but the food kept him from drifting too far from the harbor. Thanks for the encouragement and flirty enthusiasm Felix, Jenesis inwardly teased.