At the wayne manor while the plane ride

Bruce was really happy about the essay marinette wrote. Not everybody complements Wayne enterprise or the hero's in Gotham. So when he was home he decided to show his kids the essay

As soon as he entered the living room he saw Damian chasing Jason with a katana. "Damian what is the rule with have in this house" Alfred said coming out of no where. " no killing" said Damian giving it to him. Bruce coughs to get everyone attention. They all look at him and dick decides to speak" what's your hand Bruce" he says " well it's an essay that one the field trip I was planning to Wayne enterprise it's about a girl that role about her love about Gotham" this car everybody's attention so Bruce just decided to pass around the letter first to Jason then to Dick then to Tim and finally Damian. They all had a weird expressions to it Jason was happy and kind of shocked, Tim just kept saying that he need more coffee because he doesn't believe what's on the essay because nobody's ever said that, Dick want to meet this little blueberry and decide to have Tim's search her up, Damian on the other hand is trying to figure out why a girl would write the stuff in the first place knowing that Gotham is a dangerous place but he soon follows the whole family into the Batcave.

When they get into the Batcave team is typing fast on the keyboard trying to find this Marinette. Soon he finds all the details and it is what they read shocks them they find out she's been severely bullied been in the hospital multiple times due to her classmates and the teacher and principal not doing anything and find that she only has very little friends and her parents kicked her out this gets a whole family mad. This work from right then and there when they land they're going to protect this little blueberry or what Jason likes to call her now pixie pop.