They won.... Or did they

All of them searched and searched for them no one could find them. They all met up at the spot that ladybug said. Everyone was there but ladybug. "Where is she" says princess dragon. "I don't know this is where she said to meet up r-" Tim got interrupted by a important announcement

"Hello everyone it's nice to see the super hero's are helping the miraculous team" hawkmoth says while holding ladybug by the neck off the Eiffel Tower with mayura and cat noir behind him. "Ladybug when will you surrender you have no hope" he says emotionless. She only has 1 minute till she detranforms. "NEVER!" Was all she said for cat noir to run and break a building on top of her team and batfam. "NOOO" she said crying as she saw them get crushed. But she didn't know is viperion had gone to get wayzz. So he activated the shield to protect them. Her final beep was up. She detransformed....

"Marinette......" was heard from everyone including hawkmoth who stumbled back because this girl was someone his son loved. She looks at cat noir in the eyes holding her neck"kitty...." "Father there's no way I'm going threw with the plan" Adrian says calling of his suit. Gabriel and and mayura call there's off causing them all to gasp. "I'm sorry marinette I was doing this for my wife. She's in a coma because of the miraculous I just wanted her back" he says tears tuning down. " it's ok Gabriel we all make mistakes I can wake her" she says smiling. "You can?!" Adrian Nathalie and Gabriel says. "Yes I can I have the power of luck and creation" she says smiling. They all hug her. "Thank you" before she replied she heard a voice "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" only said by Lila.

The shield was still covered in some rocks so they couldn't get out yet "vipirion call the shield down we need to defend her" says Tim. "I can't we will all die if I do that" vipirion replies. "He's right you guys we have to wait and see what happens" princess honey says with tears. "I-i c-cant what if-" Damian DIDNT finish. "Don't think about anything bad Damian hope for the best" was all Jon said and everyone stayed quite and watched. "Tigress and vipirion told princess honey and princess dragon that luka saw into the future. They went behind the Wayne family. They knew what they had to do.

"Lila you can finally live a normal life" says ladybug getting Gabriel and Nathalie away from her. "No first you ruin me, next he won't tell me his plans, now this!!!! You were never going to let me date Adrian were you" she said. "What is she talking about father" Adrian said. "Your father made a deal with her to make marinettes life miserable to get her akumatized" Nathalie said looking down. "And now that deal is off Lila leave so ladybug can fix everything." Gabriel says. "Fine I will" she walks a couple steps. "But first I have to do something." She charges at marinette with a knife. "NOO" gabriel says. The whole team at the bottom watched what was going down hoping to help.

"Take the shield down they don't have a chance." Damian says. "Sorry we can't" says tigress. "Why not" says Wonder Woman." Marinette gave me an order to protect you all and I will keep it" says princess honey. "And who are you guys" Tim says. "We are julika luka kagami and Chloe" Chloe responds. "Ok let's hope this plays out because Lila is trying to kill her...." Says Jason with Jon agreeing and worrying Damian."don't worry Damian everything will play out your gf is smart" Bruce says trying to convince him but deep down he knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Lila stop" ladybug says pulling Nathalie Adrian and Gabriel away. "Never if I can't have your perfect life then no one will" Lila says trying to push her off the building. "Noooo" says Gabriel as he moves infront only for him and marinette both to be pushed off.....