The teasing

After that everything was more eventful. Nobody decided to start more problems but you can tell that something had a blossom between marinette and Damian. They were way more open now and were able to be more comfortable Around eachother. It was like what Damien said blossomed and made them become closer like they were soulmates with the whole friend group and Wayne family was happy about.

As soon as they both got in the separate cars I was going to the hotel manor to they teased the two. The kids asked me what was going on between them if they were dating or if they were going on a date but real question is which one was going to ask which on a date because Damian never had an interaction like that and Marinette never had one either she never liked dating or any of the stuff so it's new to her she just wants time to tell her if it's gonna work. They all let go I just get ready for the dinner is going to happen later on which Marinette was grateful for because she didn't want to talk about the feelings she hasn't sorted out wow Damian knows exactly what it feels for her and is scared to open up.

The wind society invite the Kent's to introducing to the young teens because they're sure that they can get more information out of them.