The date

The next day was Marinette and Damian's date Bruce excuse Marinette from the tour knowing this was the last week because at the end of the week was the Wayne gala meaning marinette Leaves home on Sunday. They were all bummed but they want to spend as much more time with her as they can.

First Damian took her to a restaurant where they talked about who knows but what they like what they love who know that they would have so much in common. After leaving the tip for the waiter they went to the beach were they just watch the sunset in peace because of the booty head but in reality marinette was only one looking at it well Damian was looking at Marinette like she was the only person in the world. Marinette Felt eyes on her so she turned to where they were. It was Damian he was looking at her with love something that she hasn't seen in a while so she looked into his green eyes while he looked into her blue ones and who knows when they started leaning in but they ended up kissing. It was a sweet and passionate kiss he had his arms around her waist while one of her arms were on his neck and the other one in his hair they separated only fair and put their heads on each other's head and both spoke at the same time says "I love you" they both smiled and realize their true feelings for each other that this was the only person they ever wanna be with. They will got back up Walk towards Damien's car and left to the hotel where he dropped her off giving her one last kiss "good night angel" "goodnight dami text me when your home" she hugs him and he hugs her back smiling"of course I'll text you when I'm home" and with that he left.

I think Damian got home he was asked a question that he didn't have the answer to was Marinette his girlfriend now but unknown to him she was thinking the same thing what were they now