"Good boy~" 🔥

Smut warning you horny fucks<3
•••••••
Taka is a bottom and mondo is a top. Mondo is 6'2 and Taka is 5'9. DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE THAT SHORT CAN TOP SOMEONE 6'2????
————————————————
Edit: EW I HATE HOW I FUCKING WROTE THUS PLEASE READ ANOTHER CHAPTER
————————————————

Mondo's POV

Me and Taka are just watching some movie or somethin in the living room of our shared dorm. Me and Taka are cuddling under a blanket, a red blanket to be specific. Taka looks so cute huddled onto me while we are cuddling. Adorable... I absolutely love this moment but then I noticed something.oh. My. God.
Taka started playing with my belt slowly taking it off. "Taka what are you doing?" I uttered "ngh." Taka said. I still have no idea what he had in mind but I don't really care though, It's really hot actually to see him Do this. "I..I just wanted to be more comfortable!" Taka said. I didn't believe a word. "Mhm~ sure doll~" good
"Ngh! Mondo!" "Don't tell me you didn't like me saying that~ you know that would be a lie~" I said. "Fine! I enjoyed hearing you say that!" Taka then uttered I picked up Taka even more than he already was since he was semi sitting on my lap and I walked over to the bed and put down Taka
—————————————————

Taka's POV

Mondo placed me on the bed. I can feel my face heating up I must be more. "This okay doll?im not gonna do anything without consent."mondo said, I absolutely love that he always asks for consent it is so sweet and considerate of him. "Y-yes mondo! Please! Do whatever you wish." As soon as I said that Mondo licked my neck and started biting down on it. "Ngh~" I moaned out, he squeezed my thighs. "Mm~" I moaned out again.

—————————————————

Mondo's POV

After awhile of giving Taka a bunch of hickys I looked down at my work "damn.." I said. His porcelain skin with all my hickys on it was a beautiful sight to see. Every hicky you could see . Every. Hicky. God damn it he is so adorable. I started to make out with Taka after I picked him up on my lap. "Ngh-" Taka moaned out. That was so hot god damn. I think pinned Taka down on the bed "mm?" Now that was adorable, all these sounds Taka makes.. I want to hear them all. "Baby are you sure you wanna do this I can stop now if you are uncomfortable." I asked since my worst fear is hurting him and scaring him. "Please mondo..please fuck me." He said. That was unexpected for him to say but very welcome heheh "okay just so you know you won't be walking for weeks" I said as I went to our nightstand to grab lube. Taka covered his face with his hand and I heard him say "I know" but muffled. After I put lube on my fingers I put on finger in him. "NGH-" Taka cut himself off with his hand. Me and Taka only done this once, so this is his second time and I know he is gonna be loud. I removed the his hand from his mouth as I put another finger in. "MMm~" Taka moaned. I then put three fingers in him and stretched him out, after I pulled out my fingers. "Are you ready?" I asked and immediately Taka nodded. "Okay you're really excited huh doll~" I said "please.. just fuck me." Taka said "okay fine fine you little slut."
Taka likes small degradation but if it's to much he starts to cry so I never degrade him to much. After I said that I put it in and started going in and out. Taka did very lewd, cute, quiet moans. I started going faster and faster "M-mondo!~" Taka barely was able to say taht due to pleasure. "I'm g-gonna c-cum" after he said that he immediately came as if it was a cue
I then pounded once more and came. "Ngh~" Taka groaned as cum was leaking out of him. "Don't you look cute like this~" I said as I took out my phone and took a picture "m-mondo!~" Taka said "sorry baby I couldn't resist~" I said as I was walking to get a towel to clean him and me off.

———————————————

Nobody's POV

After mondo cleaned up taka and himself he put Taka in one of his black t-shirts that was giant on Taka and then moved started to cuddle with Taka since they were both so exhausted "god you are amazing." Mondo said before Taka drifted off to sleep in mondos arms. "I love you so much babe" mondo said whilst rerunning his hands through Taka's hair. "I love you too mondo..I love you so much" Taka said in a sleepy yet cute tone. Mondo then kissed Taka on the forehead and then they both drifted to sleep in each others arms..

830 words <3
Sorry if some things are misspelled im a fast typer lol