𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜☁️☔️

Fluff chapter! It's also angst!
;)
TRIGGER WARNINGS!!
Abuse
Taka's father being homophobic
—————————————-
Taka's POV

My dad..hit me. Well well look who's inside again. Me. I can feel the tears rolling down my face. God damn it. I'm such a screw up I don't deserve anything I have.

• time skip to the next day•

I think I'm going to come out today, I don't think my dad is homophobic..right? Leon who is one of my friends would tell me I'm being a wuss right now so I might as well get this over with. I start walking down the stairs as I walk into the kitchen and I see my father drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. "Father, I have something to tell you." My dad gave me a death stare but I must get this over with.. "father, I am homosexual. I identify as gay." I uttered out with my voice shaking. My dad dropped his newspaper. "Get the fuck out of my house" my dad said "huh?" I said in confusion. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" My dad screamed as he got up and hit me across the face. "I give you FIVE MINUTES to gather you shit and leave. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AFTER THAT." My father said, screaming again. I ran up the stairs shaking and crying and then ran to my closet and got a box out and started shoving clothes in it. I got my picture of mondo and me inside the box. I also gathered some other things he gave me, most being pictures of us. I ripped my charger to my phone and my phone and shoved them in the box last. I grabbed my school bag and put it on my back and then carried the box downstairs. I'm such a train wreck what do I even do now?.. I shut to door and then walked down to the school since it is awfully close to my.. no. That house. I placed my stuff down on the concrete and got out my phone and immediately texted my crush, mondo.

                               Mᴏɴᴅᴏ ❤️

𝙼𝚎: 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘?
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘❤️ : 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘?
𝙼𝚎: 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘❤️ : 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺?! 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙾𝚄𝚃?!? 𝙸𝙼 𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚈
𝙼𝚎: 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖.
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘❤️: 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍
𝙼𝚎: 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕..
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘❤️ : 𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙴?!? 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙳 𝙽𝙾 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁.𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙾𝙳 𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽 𝙸𝚃!
𝙼𝚎: 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘 ❤️ : 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.

Tears are still streaming down my face and you for sure can see the imprint of my fathers hand on my face from him hitting me so hard. I'm so lucky to have mondo.
———————————————

Mondo's POV

Taka's FUCKING dad kicked him out! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. That bastard kicked out MY TAKA?! UGH. Taka gets to live at my house now, I can't let him live anywhere else anyways. He is my crush and my world, I could never let anyone hurt him. NEVER. I then pulled up to the school and saw Taka crying..I hate this sight I hate to see him cry. I want to see him smile. I ran up to him quick and then leaned down since he was sitting. I put my index finger on the bottom of his face and make his face look towards me. His hands dropped to his sides after he was desperately trying to wipe off his tears. I noticed somebody has slapped him across the face.. god damn it. I want to protect him so bad. It hurts that I couldn't protect him.. Fuck. I kissed his cheek since that was where he was slapped and then I cupped his face in my hands. He was blushing all shades of pink. Some shades were brighter than his beautiful, beautiful eyes. "I wish I could have protected you from your horrible dad." I said trying to stay calm. I honestly want to beat Taka's dads ass into the ground but I know I can't do that. "You can live at my house..I think you know this but. I love you. I can't possibly leave someone I love more than anything live outside, your my one desire." I said boldly. He looked at me and parted his lips. "I just wanna be the one you love." Taka said. I was tooken back by his words.. he loves me too?. "Can I kiss you?" I asked and Taka nodded as a response. I kissed Him sweetly. He is my love. The kiss was great. His lips are so soft, and comforting. I love him so much. I broke the kiss, and stood up. Bring a hand out to help him up I asked "let's go home, okay baby?" After I said that Taka just looked up at me and smiled, tears still falling off of my face but I could tell he was happy, he must still be sad because of his dad but that is completely reasonable. I grabbed his stuff since I didn't want my new boyfriend to have to carry this even though it's a tiny box, we got on my motorcycle after holding hand walking to it and I sat down and put the box safely behind Taka since there was room to store things if needed. After Taka got on nervously I realized all the stuff we could do now that he wasn't under control of his dad. We can finally do all the stuff we never got to.
————————————————————-
Taka's POV

We pulled up to mondos house and then we picked up my stuff and started to walk inside, mondo was being so sweet and carrying my stuff although I said I would! He already is doing SO much for me, mondo my love. He helped me so much today. I love him so much..so so much.

•time skip, it is now near 11:00 and they are about to go to sleep•

I saw mondo take off his shirt, god he is hot. He gave me a t shirt, it is giant on me but mondo says I look cute. I like that it's big on me too! It's very..comforting. I know I'm smiling I just can't help it. Me and mondo both got in bed and he wrapped a arm around me

" I love you babe" mondo said

"I love you too" I said.

1112 words!<3