Kiyotakas birthday (smut) 🔥

Since its Taka's birthday I'm making a story! Enjoy you horny fucks<3
——————————————
Mondo's POV
It's soon Taka's birthday so I'm throwing him a surprise birthday party, this is the first time I'm excited for this kinda shit. Leon is out keeping Taka distracted, they are probably shopping or something. These streamers are really hard to hang up.. "HIRO HELP ME  PUT UP THESE THINGS, THEY ARE A BITCH TO HANG!" I yell. For Taka's gift I set up rose petals leading to the bed, I also bought him another gift but that doesn't matter right now. I go to check our room and everything looks perfect, the candles, petals, and The ready container of lube. It's all there! Perfect. Heh, I hope he likes his gift~ I walk into the room and see makoto walking up to me. "Mondo where did you go?" He asks. "Don't worry about it." I say as I shrug. He doesn't need to know what Taka's second gift is so I don't tell him. I start setting up the rest of the decorations.
———————————————-
Leon's POV
I'm out at the store shopping with Taka Since I have to keep him away from the door room building at 'aLl cOsTs' We are just wondering around doing stupid ass shit, well IM doing stupid ass shit. Taka says stuff like 'lEoN gEt oFf ThE dIsPlAy TaBlE' or 'LeOn dOnT JuMp oN tHe tVs' I can tell Taka is getting a bit bored so I suggest "hey Taka wanna go into hot topic?" He looks at me confused "there's a hot topic here?" I just nod. We look inside the hot topic for almost a hour I think then we leave since it's time for the surprise party, we didnt end up buying anything but I didn't really expect we were.
—————————————-
Nobody's POV
Taka and Leon arrived at Taka's dorm, Taka got out his silver, shiny dorm room key and started to unlock the tall door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled. Taka gave them a shocked look and smiled big. He looked a kid on Christmas. "Surprise broski" Leon said while walking into the room "IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS!" Taka shouted. Taka grabbed a cup and poured some punch after a few minutes of arrival. He spent his time talking to everyone and having a overall amazing time. At one point yasuhiro was standing on a table making a speech about aliens. Hours passed and people left, byakuya was the firsts person to leave then the rest soon followed soon. It was then mondo and Taka alone.
———————————————-
Taka's POV
I'm hugging mondo when he says "ya know I got you another gift." I look at him confused as he says "close your eyes and I'll bring you there." I do as he says and all is see is the dark. "You can look now taka" mondo says. I open my eyes slowly and see a beautiful view. Candles lit, rose petals, everything you imagine when you think of a romantic movie or show! I look at him, probably blushing. I run up to mondo saying "oh I love it!!" I'm not lying I absolutely love it! I kiss mondo slowly, after a few seconds give or take mondo asks for access to my mouth with his and I allow it, we are now making out and it's starting to get heated mondo slips a hand up my shirt.
———————————————-
Mondo's POV
I slip a hand up Taka's shirt and feel his beautiful abs, Taka is very strong l knew that since forever. Taka slides a hand up my shirt too, he loves to touch my muscles. He tugs at one of my nipple piercing. We pull away from the kiss to get air, one thing comes to another and Taka is now under me. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask. "Yes I'm sure mondo you don't need to worry" Taka responds. Taka takes off his boxers as I squirt lube onto my fingers, "you ready?" I ask since I'm about to prep him. Taka nods in agreement and I put a finger in. "Ngh-" Taka moans out. I put another finger in and start scissoring him.
——————————————————
Nobody's POV
After mondo finished prepping Taka he lathered lube on himself and lined himself up with Taka. "Ready babe?" He asked, immediately Taka nods and mondo slowly puts it in. Mondo gives Taka time to adjust and when Taka's ready he starts thrusting into him at a slow pace to start
"MmH~" Taka moans out. "Aah~" he moans out again as mondo grunts. The pace starts increasingly going faster and faster. "M-mondo I'm ngh~ gonna c-" Taka couldn't even finish that sentence due to the fact that he just came. "Just- a few more-" mondo says as Taka nods. After two or three more thrusts mondo cums. "T-that was amazing mondo" taka utters out. "Wanna take a bath?" Mondo questions and Taka nod. After their bath they cuddle up together, both of them wearing warm soft hoodies fresh from the dryer. Their wrapped in cozy blankets cuddling each other. Before they both end up falling asleep mondo says "I love you kiyotaka ishimaru." And to that Taka says "I love you mondo owada" they both share a kiss and then fall asleep inside each other's arms.

893words <3