Fire place ☁️

Nobody's POV

It was a Saturday night, a cold night in fact. It is getting closer and closer to the night of Christmas. A very cold breeze struck the house containing mondo and Taka, the snow glistening as it fell into the shiny snow already on the ground outside. World wide people are bundled up in layers of cozy clothing. Kiyotaka and mondo are non the different.
—————————————
Mondo's POV

Me and Taka are wearing matching 'ugly sweaters' but he hates when I call them that since he says stuff like uhhh 'it's fashionable not ugly!' Or something I don't know. We're cuddled up on the couch. It's a very cold night so I should probably turn on the fire place, just to keep warm. I go to get up and. Huh? oh he's sleeping! I guess I should make sure not to make noises.
——————————————
Nobody's POV

Mondo got up to get matches since fire wood was prepared in the fire place already, on his way to the kitchen he hit the idea to make hot chocolate. He got the ingredients and started making it homemade style. He whips up hot chocolate in less than 10 minute, which is a shocker to him since he thought it took near a hour to make. When he got in the room matched I'm hand and hot chocolate cups in his arms he noticed Taka shivering. This almost exact situation has happened before but with mondo as the one shivering. Mondo hot up to start the fire and accidentally knocked over the cups. "God fucking damn it." Mondo said as he lit the fire. He cleaned up the cups and got back on the couch. "Sorry Taka I guess we won't be drink hot chocolate." He whispers to the sleeping Taka. He then snuggled up and starts to drift off when he feels a forehead kiss. "It's quite alright mondo,I'll make some in the morning," he hears right after.
————————————————
Sorry I know it's short!
334 words <3