Living with the owadas<3~☁️

Fluff because I can't handle life rn 😙✌️
————————————————
Nobody's POV
Taka was packing his stuff up from his dads house, why you may ask? He asked his father if he could move in with mondo. His dad said yes even though he would miss taka very much. Taka finished packing his stuff, he wobbled downstairs carrying his stuff. Taka didn't need to bring much since he didn't OWN a lot of things that are valuable to him, he brought all his clothes,pictures of him and mondo, his camera, his school bag + supplies, toothbrush and toothpaste, his blankets, and random items that mean a lot to him like gifts! He is going to MOVE IN at mondos now so he brought everything necessary!
——————————————————-
Taka's POV
I walked downstairs with a huff from how heavy the stuff is! It's not to bad though I have been working out ha! Im sad I have to leave my dads house but I really wanna live at mondos! "Hey dad I love you so much, text me if you ever need me okay?" I said to my dad as he hugged me. "I love you too kiyotaka." He said I walked out the door waving. I texted leon then since he is supposed to drop me off at my new home!

𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗 ☺︎︎

𝙼𝚎: 𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗 ☺︎︎: 𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙼𝚎: 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎!
𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗 ☺︎︎: 𝚔

Just like that leon pulled into my garage, "hop in" he said. I went inside the car as Leon said " oooo Taka has a boyfriendddd" "Leon you knew this." I said. "Yeah yeah let's go already. Leon drove out and then we were off to mondos! Ah just thinking about mondo makes my heart flutter! "Are you seriously thinking about mondo Again?" Leon said as he snapped a finger in front of my face then moved his hand back to the steering wheel. "How did you know??" I asked. "You stare off into space and you eyes get wide. You also have blush so it's pretty obvious." Was it really that obvious I was thinking about him? I mean geez, mondo is so caring and sweet once you get to know him..and he is so fun to be around even though he breaks some rules..those muscles mondo has too, I mean I have muscles since I work out but GOD is mondo handsome.."really dude are you thinking about him again?" Leon snapped me out of my gaze, "uhh no.." "you are lying Taka!" "Fine I am but mondo is so handsome! And caring..and-" "DUDE!" Leon is right I think about mondo a lot but.. me and mondo are dating so how can't I! "We are here dipshit" leon says. I'm used to him swearing even though it used to get on my nerves. I grabbed my stuff and got out, mondo must have heard the car pull in so I saw the door to his house open. "Hey babe!" Mondo says excitedly, he seemed really happy that I'm moving in and I am aswell! I'm moving in with my boyfriend the man who makes me the happiest in the world so how can I not be beaming! "Here I'll carry some boxes babe!" Mondo said as picking up two of my four boxes. He kissed me on the cheek after picking up the boxes in his hands. "Get a room!" Leon shouted while laughing "well I'm gonna get home it was nice seeing you mondo and Taka bye dipshitsss" his Engine started up loudly as he drove off. "Well let's go inside babe! I'm so excited to spend every day with you!" Said mondo, I smiled brightly in return.
————————————————————————
Mondo's POV
We started walking inside as daiya said "ooo you and you're boyfriend~" I just stuck up my middle finger in response heheh. We walked up into my room and sat the boxes down on my bed.

*time skip to two hours after unpacking brought to you by Leon's crusty car*

We finally finished putting away stuff after two fucking hours, I would complain but I honestly can't, I get to live with my boyfriend! "Let's go eat something I'm starved" I offered then Taka nodded his head. We walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. "Popcorn?" I asked "yeah popcorn will be good!" I put the thing in the microwave as daiya came in. "Whatcha doin?" He asked. "We are going to watch a movie together!" Taka said. He did mention yesterday that he wanted to watch a movie with me today and I'm not against that so u just got out a bowl and waited for the popcorn to be done. "What movie are ya gonna watch?" Daiya asked. Me and Taka looked over at each other. I just shrugged since I will watch anything he wants to, but he shrugged too. "That new movie came out awhile ago? Uhh what's it called...the demon slayer movie!"
"We could watch that?" I said to Taka well, asked. "Sure! Anything you wanna watch mondo!" He said while smiling.I kissed him on the forehead totally forgetting that daiya was there. "Gang leader and hall minister sitting in a tree~ k-i-s-s-i-AAA" I hit him with a empty cake batter box sitting on the counter. Taka just looked at me confused. "Well you did kiss me mondo?"
"Yeah mOnDo!" Daiya said while sticking out his tongue. The popcorn was ready so I took it out of the microwave and put it in a bowl. "Ready to watch the movie?" I asked taka. "Yep!" He said while smiling. We walked into my room to watch the movie since daiya was in the living room. We sat down on my, no. Our bed and then turned on the movie.
*after movie*
"You ready for bed? It's already pretty late and that movie was 2 hours long! (No joke it literally is)" I asked "yeah I'm tired." Taka said, he did look tired and I'm sure I did to do I put the empty bowl on the floor. "Don't worry I'll take it downstairs tomorrow." I said since Taka probably would have never let me rest if I didn't heh. He turned out the lamp and then we both got comfy. We ended up snuggling the rest of the night, cuddled up together loving every second.

Do you want like a part 2? I know it's a one shot but I think it would be fun to make a part two of when they get up and like cook breakfast and stuff! :)
1105 words <3