- 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑎 -☁️

————————————————-
I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE TAKA A 'UwU small bean' OR WHATEVER THE FUCk, JUST MAKING THAT CLEAR!
————————————————-

Nobody's POV

There's a party in makoto s dorm, after an hour celestia pulled something out of her elegant purse and poured it in the punch. The only person who noticed was byakuya, he didn't really care all though. Taka walked over to pour more punch into his red cup and then sipped
The drink. He walked over to mondo and finished drinking it. Taka has never had alcohol (duh he is a good child) so the alcohol hit him hard. "E-erm m-mondo?" Taka's said/ asked to mondo beside him. "Taka are you okay baby?" Mondo asked as he placed a hand on Taka's forehead. "M-mondo s-someoneee spikedd th-the punch hah.." Taka said to the worried mondo. "God damn it.." mondo said as he stood up. "WHAT MOTHER FUCKER SPIKED THE PUNCH AND MADE MY TAKA DRUNK HUH?!" Mondo yelled to the crowd. Byakuya pulled up his glasses as he said "oh heh I saw celestia spiking it, guess I should have spoke up huh?" Mondo was pissed. He walked over to byakuya, music still blasting at the party and they threw byakuya to the ground. Mondo walked over to Taka, wrapped a arm around him and kissed his forehead. "Heheheheh~ Mondo You're so hottt!!!" Taka blurred out with his voice cracking due to being well, drunk. Mondo blushed a little but not to much since he was used to Taka calling him stuff like that randomly, all though Taka always said it under his breath. This time Taka said it loud and proud and that face made mondo blush more. Mondo just picked up Taka and put him on his lap then kissed him on the lips. "Waaait! I have a boyfriend mondo!" Taka said. "Taka, I am you're boyfriend, I'm mondo." Mondo said with a chuckle.
—————————————————-
Mondo's POV

I hugged taka as he was sitting on my lap. Then I got up with him in my hands, this party just is going to make me pissed if anyone talks to us since I practically mad at everyone but Taka since this happened, I'm most mad at celestia but whatever. I walked out the dorm and then walked down the wallway. Hopefully those fuckheads at makotos party won't be so stupid tomorrow. "Ngh..I'm tiredddd!" Taka mumbled. "We can cuddle to sleep okay baby?" I responded, I feel so bad for him this is his first time being drunk let alone having alcohol. I had alcohol before but that was because I was stupid to underage drink, hiro (yasuhiro) is the only one who can drink since he was held back a few grades or some shit. "Mondo? Where are youu? I want mondo!" Taka yelled. "Baby I'm right here..how strong was that stuff you drank for fucks sake.." I asked upset. "Mondo! Hahaha!" Taka said as he gripped/wrapped his arms around my stomach
Tight like a hug. Taka is smaller then me considering I'm 6'2 and he is 5'9 so the way that I'm carrying him is with his legs wrapped around me and him hugging my chest/stomach. We arrived at our dorm, I unlocked it.
——————————————————
Taka's POV

Hah! We are at our dorm~ I think. Mondo put me on the bed and snuggled up to meeee! Ahhah~ I put on hand on his chest and said "o love youuuu~" and he just said "I love you too, I love you so much." I just giggled I think! That's when I fell asleep.

..

Ngh?..I woke up with a throbbing headache. Mondo was snuggled up next to me wrapped around me. "Hey baby you okay?" Mondo asked, I just nodded. "Want some water baby?" Mondo asked, and again I just nodded. Mondo got up to the kitchen went in the fridge and got me a bottled water, he opened it for me and handed it to me. "T-thank you.." I said weakly. Mondo got back in bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was wearing pajamas and so was he. "You're amazing mondo.." I said weakly again as I chugged the water, "heh thanks babe, need more water?" Mondo asked. "No I'm good.." I said. Mondo then asked "cuddles?" And I just nodded with a smile as we went to cuddle each other, and relax the rest of our Saturday.

726 words <3