'Snow day'🔥☁️

SMUT WARNING YA HORNY FUCKS!❗️
Fluff at the end :)
———————
Mondo's POV

Today it's literally impossible to get to classes, me and Taka are trapped in our dorm
Building but I'm not complaining at all. I love spending time with my love, kiyotaka ishimaru.
That's when my mind started wondering.
..
..
..
..
I'm horny. God fucking damn it.
Taka is sitting near to me with his head on my shoulder. We are watching some stupid ass show, Taka looks so fuckin cute..everything. I would love to destroy him and see him under me- hm. I grabbed Taka's inner thigh and lightly squeezed as he let out a small moan. "M-mondo!" Taka squeaked. I kissed him softly moving my hands to cup his face. After awhile I broke the kiss so we can catch our breath. "Taka, I love you so much." I said as Taka leaned in and put a hand on my chest as he said "I love you too" I embraced him in a hug and placed on me hand on his ass, he was practically sitting on my lap by now. I kissed his soft lips and then Taka shockingly said "c-can we take this to the bedroom?" Of course I quickly responded with "mhm sure doll~" as I picked up Taka and carried him to our bedroom.
——————————————————-
Taka's POV

Mondo put me on the bed and then I saw mondo on top of me. He started giving me hickys on my skin. "Ngh~" I didn't mean to moan but it just happened "excited huh doll?~" mondo said. I just looked away because I know I'm probably as red as a tomato! "Heh you're cute~" mondo. Then mondo did bite my skin. "Ah!~" I moaned out since it felt amazing "heh" mondo said and bit down again "mmh~" I moaned lewd. That's when Mondo asked for consent for the 2 time. It's very nice of him to ask. I just nodded with a lewd Face. Mondo flipped me over and grabbed lube from the drawer and then started to pour it on his fingers. "NGH-" I moaned when he put a finger in. And then he put in another and started stretching me out "Mm!~" I moaned, and moaned, and moaned. That's when mondo pulled out his fingers.
————————————————————
Mondo's POV

I put it in Taka and then let him get used to the feeling, after a little Taka said "mm you c-can move n-now." So I started thrusting into him. "NGh~" moaned Taka "that's right your my little slut" I said. I went a little faster "M-mondo!~" Taka moaned. That's when i wanted to see his face so I pulled out my dick as Taka whimpered. I flipped over Taka as he huffed and then saw his beautiful face and put it in him. "MmH~!" Taka moaned with a extremely lewd face. "That's fucking right baby~" I said. I started thrusting in and out of him increasingly going faster and faster and faster. "Ngh~" "mhm~" "m-mondo!~" Taka moaned out. The moans could be heard from all the way across the hall if the walls weren't soundproof. I went even faster and then that's when I heard the door click. Shit someone walked inside. I felt my heart drop. I heard Leon's voice saying "hey dudes do ya got any- HOLY SHIT!-" so I quickly grabbed the covers and covered me and Taka. Taka still had a lewd face. "HOLY SHIT DUDES I KNEW YOU WERE DATING BUT I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE FUCKING-" Leon exclaimed. "TAKA YOUR FACE HOLY SHIT! EVERYONE WAS RIGHT YOU DO HAVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS, MONDOS STICK!" Leon exclaimed again and started to laugh constantly. "G-get out leon!" Taka said. "I'm going, I'm going, horny bitchs!~" Leon said then slammed the door. "I'm sorry about that Taka.." I said since I feel terribly sorry that, that fucking dipstick walked in on us. Taka looked out this window at the snowy view. "I-it's fine mondo." Taka said "wanna continue baby~" I asked in a sly voice. Taka just look at my wide eyed and nodded. I put it in again and then saw Taka's lewd voice. I thrusted in him increasingly going faster per thrust. Soon we both came, Taka before me but I came right after him. I went to get a towel to clean us up then walked into the room to see Taka looking out the window. Taka always thought that the snow was really pretty, he was never aloud to play in the snow as a kid since his dad said it was 'dangerous' so he likes to look at snow a lot. I wiped down Taka and myself then went to the kitchen. Taka followed me slowly. Taka was wearing one of my black t shirts that are giant on him, he is walking slow since he can barely walk.
————————————————-
Taka's POV

Mondo was walking to the kitchen I have no idea what he's doing but I might aswell follow him! It's really hard to walk..just as I thought I was walking okay I fell to the ground. "Heh can't walk?" Mondo huffed. "N-not funny!" I said back as mondo was walking towards me, he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. Mondo placed me on the counter and kissed me. "I love you.." I muttered. "I love you too doll~" mondo replied. I still can't believe Leon saw us doing something so.. Unwholesome! Ngh! Mondo grabbed stuff to make hot chocolate as I looked out the window at the snowy view. "We can't go outside, it's basically a blizzard and you can barely walk, we can go outside tomorrow doll." Mondo said, that's a understandable statement so I just nodded. Mondo finished making hot chocolate so he picked me up and put me down on the couch along with the cups. We finished our day drinking hot chocolate huddled up cuddling while watching movies and shows.

1003 words <3