Small Update Of Izuku's Pairing!

Author: HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!~ ok, getting right to the point- Izuku gon get a man.

Like a good man. A respectable man. A man in the streets and a beast in th-

*skip*

Anyway! One of my readers, named Shayligh2003 suggests I do one with Awase being Izuku's man.

I do love Awase but the thing is, I have no actual clue how to write as him. Sure, it's been stated he's a level headed and less vulgar bakugou but what does that mean personality wise? To write as a character, I need to be able to envision myself as them to make the writing more palpable, especially if pairing someone with them.

So for the time being, Izuku ain't getting a man- JUST YET. Instead, I'll be writing small segments of Izuku getting asked to 'hang out' and write out the interactions that way to see which just feels more right and natural to write.

Here are a list of boys that may be possibly Izuku's future man.

-Wally
-Robin
-Kaldur
-Awase
-Kurorio
-Kirishima
-Tetsutetsu
-Neito (Yes I know.)

And that's my list. Now this isn't set in stone and there could be possibly future contenders but as of right now, these ones just feel like Izuku would be safe and at ease with.

Remember ya'll, Izuku is heavily hurt and not mentally well in times of great stress regarding his past. We need a boy that can ground and keep Izuku stable while giving him the love he needs and the boost in self love and worth.