Chapter 12: Returning Heroes and Camping

Author: *Falls through a hole in the sky and lands on the floor* Oww... ANYWAY! Welcome back to: Izuku of Mars. I know, I know, been slacking in updating my stories.

But just been finding a hard time to feel motivated to write for a while.
__________________________

Some time had gone by and our current Young Justice members are gathered around Mount Justice's Zeta Tube entrance. Not too long ago, Izuku was told that there was were a couple of returning members of the team who were gone for a couple months due to a past incident.

Izuku had wondered who these returning members were as he awaited their returning. Suddenly, the Zeta Tube powered up, signalling the arrival of someone.

Zeta Tube: Recognize Zatanna B-08

A brilliant flash of yellow and suddenly there was someone standing on the platform.

Artemis: Welcome back-

Artemis: -Zatanna.

The one now known as Zatanna smiles as he greets the rest of the team. Izuku was positively beaming in excitement. Zatanna Zatara, daughter of Giovanni Zatara, a Magician unmatched by any other.

Zatanna: It's good to be back. Oh, someone else is coming. You'll be excited, M'gann.

The redheaded Martian gasped in realization before she excitedly turned to face the Zeta Tube.

Zeta Tube: Recognize Beast Boy B-19.

M'gann squealed in excitement. The mere second the arriving person appeared, they were tackled to the platform and taken into a bear hug.

M'gann: GARFIELD!!!!

Izuku blinked as he saw Beast Boy A

Izuku blinked as he saw Beast Boy A.K.A Garfield and it was odd, he sort of felt some similarities between the two of them... it was unnatural.

Dick: Good to have you back, Gar. We also have someone we need you to meet.

The moment Dick said that, the green eyes widened on the teenage hero, standing up with the help of M'gann.

Gar: Oh right, got a new member! So, where's the dude?